Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Flown in from Russia

How many points did you get in the Leaving pal?

He got a loan off Pat McDonagh

1 Like

Hi Kyle :wave:

Mexico and the Pound.

1 Like

He made his money off holding up horses and dogs. He then moved onto taking large bets from the rich which he often held instead of placing. I believe his usual tactic was taking bets of people backing their horses in group and graded races. He’d have his homework done and would know the story in the yard from which the horse came from. Basically he came to the conclusion very fast that owners always fancied their own horses.

Apple thinks you’re better than Joe Canning. He’s not well.

didn’t he start out with one JCB?

I think that was sean Fitzpatrick. Jp worked on a building site and held bets so the story goes too. I think that’s where it started.

Its very sketchy, very little details. I thought he started out with one JCB in London

What comments were attributed to you here previously?

1 Like

Pretty sure he was taking bets on a large building site.

Ya he held the bets for a few lads down the building site and saved up enough to collapse the Mexican peso

8 Likes

Why do you always make these ridiculous posts? He made most of his money bets off rich owners In the early days. He invested a lot in property London. Nursing homes in particular.

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::smiley:

14 Likes

That was Seamus Moore

image https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/aa/5a/88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

All that was waaaaay later

Sylvie Linnane started out with a JCB and finished up there lately with a JCB. He never got into the nursing homes as far as I know.

3 Likes

images%20(4)