Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

:rollseyes:

All the one now.

1 Like

It’s good that someone can say it.

Cc @kylehayes

A load of horse shit.

Doesn’t matter now. What’s done is done and cannot be undone. For to go back would be as tedious as to go forward.

Both are as tedious as each other on this thread anyway mate

1 Like

Aye. My question to you is this though. Was it lady mcbeth or mcbeth himself with that quote? My memory has failed me

McGrath didn’t get half enough credit for that, I think it was the catylist moment and with Meara scoring not long afterward it was a 6 point swing and a powerful shift in momentum even if it wasn’t yet fully evidenced on the scoreboard.

Himself

1 Like

You weren’t at the the game were you. Mulchahy was everywhere, except cornor forward. Dipshit

1 Like

I was on about the last part you gowl.

Apologies, I still think tipp would have won the final. I actually called it here after they Bate Cork early in munster

we’ll never know.

Aye, but it’s what it is. There’s more in this limerick team if heads above water

The guy calling for all clipboards, earpieces etc to be fucked into the bin was literally, literally, extolling the virtues of a player here a few weeks ago using match statistics. Think about that for a moment.

You genuinely, genuinely, couldn’t make this shit up.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

1 Like

Stats can be done after a game while rewatching a game. Standing on the side line with a clip board and ear piece when you are watching a debacle unfold like the shit show we had to endure against Kilkenny is completely different. We trained 9 months of a year and we’d no answer to a team that forced us to puck it short. That’s nothing to do with stats.

1 Like

But we did have an answer :thinking:

We didn’t really. We were vastly superior and still managed to land blows due individual bits of class and well Kilkenny not being that good. We never imprinted our style on Kilkenny like the Galway or tipp games. People look at results in black and white but when reviewing a performance you’ve to dig deeper. it’s far too easy to say oh we’d had bad wides. Easy fix. Reality is Kilkenny stumped our sideline with a basic tactic. This season teams will copy. Crowd Lynch And the half forward line. Man mark hannon and force our other backs to distribute.

Who has the ear piece???