Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Very well surprisingly

that becomes a gift that keeps on giving… if hurling is strong in the schools in an area, the lads are exposed to more and better coaching so it’s almost self fulfilling then.

He’s a friend of mine multiple posters on here decided to abuse because they got him mixed up with me. They disagreed with my views so they decided to go down the personal route. He used to place bets for me from time to time. He doesn’t anymore thanks to the lads on here.

1 Like

Which came first ? The chicken or the egg ?

the cock. the cock came first.

1 Like

Bugger. I thought it was kyler.
Tell him to use factor 50 in paradise, and wear a hat.

1 Like

They had a good crop with the likes of ALTC, Doyle, Lyons, Porter which is the backbone of their senior team now.

They’ve added the likes of Nicholas & O’Dwyer but they probably need another big influx to kick them to the next level.

Kyles club could easily be in Munster hurling action so thanks to mcmanus organizing it in October it’s possible he won’t be able to go.

The 4 you mention are all decent club hurlers but they ain’t gonna make Monaleen top 4 .

How many of those lads are playing football too? I’d say football and hurling have parity so would they be expected to train with both?

I’d say someone like Monaleen need a couple of regular Limerick starters/subs to really kick them on in club level.

1 Like

Nicholas and O Dwyer both played u21 football last year and are very talented footballers. They got to the county final but lost to a very strong NCW side

Very few. Quite a small crossover really, Doyle & Gerry Collins, maybe one or two others.

Oh agreed. As @lonelyisland236 said, clubs like that sometimes need a star player. Look at the Well, they might have a handful of average players but they also have 3 of the best players in the entire country.

Edit- and it helps if they’re forwards.

1 Like

Be some craic if they try to stream the 'Well and Kilmallock tomorrow night @balbec

Same could be said for Mungret. Would ye tip any of the u20s this year to break onto the county panel next year?

Based on the cork game any of the u20s have a bit to go .

Ronan Connolly and Duff possibly.

2 Likes

Mungret have already lost 2 matches this season, not quite at last year’s level yet. Even if they do go up over the next couple of years, they’re a bit off the top group.

But afaik, they are consistently doing well at underage. Paul O’Brien is very good but he’s not quite Aaron Gillane or Tom Morrissey either.

Connolly was the best of the 20s and was already on the panel. O’Brien will presumably remain. Considine would be next for me although he’s still only 19.

Dylan O’Shea is the best of them. I don’t like what I saw down in Cork though. He’s very economical in his movement.