Lynch
DOG
Dowling
Hayes
Moran
Gillane
Mulcahy
Shaughs

Painful to leave out English, Hegarty and Hickey (2014 vs TJ Reid, never forget)

I am officially disagreeing with you

1 Like

The B team for the training matches:

Murray
English
M. Casey
Hickey
Foley
Geary
Dan M
DOD
Jimbob
Hegarty
Tom M
Downes
Flanagan
Begley
P. Casey

I’d have Seanie Tobin in there

No I wouldn’t. Not ahead of them lads. Good hurler and all but not ahead of any of them for me

I don’t think you can have Casey ahead of him yet. He will be a Better player very soon and will have a better career but not yet.

Am I the only person working today?

I’m working tonight

We’re all working from home.

1 Like

Lads, Byrnes has a way to go to catch up on the body of work of Foley or O’Mahony for wing back.

2 Likes

I’m flat out here, pretending to work is nearly harder than actually working

teabreak every 30 minutes so.

I’d say hes about 30 wides behind rasher but closing rapidly

4 Likes

No :unamused:

That time Limerick learned to get Foley to hit “diagonal ball” to Shaughs must have been the greatest eureka moment in Limerick hurling. It got us to an all Ireland final.

5 Likes

Bennis coaxed rasher into not going for a hail mary every ball. Probably one of the greatest coaching achievements in the history of limerick hurling

1 Like

Coaxed as opposed to coached :joy:

I wonder did he just a few bad wides into Shaughs’s corner in training and AOS scored a few goals off them and they realised they were onto something.

1 Like

Numerous other managers failed to coach it out of him. I’d say Richie did a serious amount of plamasing

There was a fierce breeze one night at training and they all landed short. Light bulb moment