Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

There Is no big four. There’s nap and then there’s the rest. If you took nap out of it the likes of ballybrown would fancy a crack off it on a going year. Nap are hammering doon and killmallock as well as the other senior clubs. The well Have three stars plus 7 or 8 very good club hurlers and could catch nap on the hop maybe.

I hope he still gets to go on holiday

Hopefully

@anon32894817 I was at this

1 Like

He’s quality and owes limerick nothing. I find with s n c guys 3-4 years is usually the max they should stay. I wonder is Ross Corbett back from oz he’d be my choice.

Strangely enough he’s coming back this week for good

Hopefully he’s the next man in. He’s top class imo and would know the players well and John Kiely too.

1 Like

he quit because of the timing of the holiday and going to the Fenway thing again this year.

JPs money might be enough to get the Polish lad with Galway who has done the S & C with 2 different All Ireland winning teams. JP should be able to outbid Pat McDonagh in a battle of the sugar daddies cc @GeoffreyBoycott

He quit because he didn’t get a car that time. This will make the big holiday a sour one alas

Pats money is legit though

The dream is over.

We got the Munster league, the league title, the Munster title, the All-Ireland and the World Series out of it.

You think that bothers Eastern Europeans?

I never knew JP was so involved in currency trading, just looking at a few reports there, he is well respected in that sector

Worry about the shit standard in Cork mate, not looking over the fence jealously :rollseyes:

Any chance of the recent utterly lamentable record of cork’s representatives in Munster club SHC improving soon ?

He was a speculator not a trader and cashed in on inside info bankruptin Mexico in the process

any evidence?

https://www.sandylane.com/