Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

you have nothing on him, its awful the way the Irish try to blacken the name of all their successful businessmen, its pure begrudgery

1 Like

That lewis chap was where he learned about trading. He owns rangers and shares in other clubs I think. Lewis was also bizarrely married to a browne lady from limerick too. I’m not sure if that’s how jp knew him but i doubt it.

JP strikes me as man who could turn his hand to anything and make a success of it

Your right mate, he made his money fronting a few bets on daddys building site

Dermot Desmond

Starting to fall apart

You’re

Don’t get me started.

Limerick have one questionable club all Ireland title in their history. I don’t think they can question any other county’s standard of hurling.

We can Cark’s

hurling was invented in 2018. you need to remember that

Inter county, club hurling is around since 2016

Sorry to see Joe go. Hope the replacement is up to scratch
.Some amount of outside the county wankers posting here the last while.
We will be back & fuck the begrudgers

4 Likes

You’d never see the KK fans like @Tassotti or @Locke or @cluaindiuic or @Fran slagging off Cork hurling. Too much respect between the counties. LK fans tho…as they say in Montenotte…new money…no class

3 Likes

Ye will. And that win in 2063 will break TFK

1 Like

I know we will to be fair to Cork I think ye will one before 2063.

We’ve only won one more all ireland this decade than cork. We shouldn’t be so smug. 3 semi finals lost. All told Liemrick should have made at least a second final in this decade. Clare have had one decent year and they bloody have one all ireland win.

I’ll be honest mate, its funny how seriously they take it all

1 Like

So serious that there’s three cork lads on the Limerick thread talking amongst themselves?

Liemrick hurling is a huge bandwagon like Munster in Celtic tiger. There’s a core group of 3-4k actual fans.

2 Likes