Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I’d say most of that money came from leafy monaleen to be fair

We donated two tonne of spuds for the canteen.

4 Likes

Best small part about that performance was his almighty shoulder on Joey Holden beside the Hogan Stand, when intensity levels were at an all time high and the rain poured like never before.

3 Likes

Both points

1 Like

That’s when I started to believe … It’s the hope that kills you in the end.

2 Likes

I nearly well up looking back at that particular hit on youtube. The passion in that sequence of play was something I had never experienced.

1 Like

@dodgy_keeper

Was it at 18.20 on this that you inherited your name and G/B decided to concentrate on hurling?

3 Likes

I can handle the despair it’s the hope that kills you

2 Likes

Is that Con O’Keefe on the line? And he already looking like a veteran. I marked him a good twenty plus years later I’d say :joy:

Saw this online earlier; that was some Bouncers’ team, in fairness.

Scorers : Garryspillane: Donie Ryan 1-3; F Carroll 0-6 (0-5 frees); P Tobin 1-0; David Ryan 0-3 (frees); J Ryan 0-2; E Burke 0-1. Kilmallock: A O’Shaughnessy 1-4 (0-4 frees); M Houlihan 1-0; P O’Dwyer 0-3 (0-2 frees, 0-1 65); G O’Mahony 0-2; E Ryan 0-2; L Walshe 0-1.

GARRYSPILLANE : D Hayes; J Kiely, J Sheehan, A Noonan; C Hickey, David Ryan, T O’Donnell; J Ryan, M O’Donnell; TJ Ryan, P Tobin, M O’Brien; Donie Ryan, F Carroll, E Burke. Subs: S Burke (T O’Donnell 38) Blood sub: V O’Connell (Donie Ryan 44/45).

KILMALLOCK : T Hennessey; R Murphy, M Cronin, L Hurley; D O’Shaughnessy, B Carroll, A Maguire; P O’Dwyer, G O’Sullivan; E Ryan, A O’Shaughnessy, G O’Mahony; P Connery, M Houlihan; C O’Dwyer. Subs: L Walshe (Connery 40); B O’Sullivan (C O’Dwyer 42). Blood sub: J Kelly (O’Sullivan 56/57).

2 Likes

Ah yes, they had no depth in a large panel and cut it to 24

Anyone have the team photo

It’s not for you to be publishing who is or isn’t ill on the internet, no one’s business. Take that down.

10 Likes

It was on the telly during cheltenham. There was a get well soon message from jp.

You discussing people’s private lives on the Internet again? Do you remember the last time you did that and I drove you crackers and you went on about it for about a month?

There wasn’t. JP mentioned nothing about his health. Another lie.

Nope I don’t?

I’m going to leave it up now just to annoy @Breaking_my_balls

You decided to discuss Shane Lowry’s finances and I decided to discuss yours and you thought it was awfully unfair.

1 Like

Yes but again shane Lowry working for paddy power and his friend being robbed by paddy power which was in the papers isn’t the same as you making something up about my parents. As everyone on the forum tried to tell you.