Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

there’s mutal respect between proper hurling counties, you see it at big matches, lads saluting each other across the road and that kind of thing. One thing I like about Cork GAA supporters is that they are very sporting

1 Like

Limerick 2018 could have been so much more, its a crying shame

I briefly met Noreen McManus today at a funeral, she knew a chap I was talking to, seemed like a very nice lady, this is as good a place as any to mention it.

Why wouldn’t she be?

1 Like

Limerick need to realize they’ve a special group of players at the moment that’ll be gone in the blink of an eye and we shouldn’t let external factors fuck up their success.

2 Likes

the hunger is gone, the moment has passed, when you have a good group of players you have to make the most of them

Bizarre. I suppose its different when you’re from a tier 2 county

What’s the Story with Eoghan McNamara these days? Has he done studying?

He was in goal for doon the last day I’m sure

No.

Is he Hurling with Doon? The brother was in the goals last year and Eoghan on the bench after coming back in. He’s supposed to be a genius

Noreen is a lovely lady. She brought drink for all The Weigh Inn after a coursing meeting one Sunday.

1 Like

He’s hurling when he’s at home during the summer.

She bought me a pint in Ennis last year and told me my jacket was lovely. She’s a good eye

My revised 2020 limerick senior hurling team: Nicky Quaid, Mike Casey, Sean Finn, Richie English, Barry Nash, Kyle Hayes, Declan Hannon, Cian Lynch, Daragh O Donovan, Gearoid Hegarty, Peter Casey, Tom Morrissey, Graeme Mulcahy, Seamus Flanagan and Arron Gillane.

North Kerry woman. Sound as a pound.

A shame he’s not involved, would be a serious addition.

There’s a bit of divilment in her. In a good way

It’s his choice and he simply can’t commit the time. I’d imagine his days in a limerick jersey are gone. It’s very difficult for a keeper to barely train for 3 or 4 years and come back in to an inter county fold and succeed.

Yes, I believe you mentioned

Seemed really warm