Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Not sure tbh but it was swopped with Maurice Fitzgerald after the match and i was given it via him. Some weekend in Killarney for that.

“Maddens Milk will cool Barry’s Tea”

2 Likes

2011-2013 probably the nicest but I had an aul soft spot for the 2007ish luminous one.

Brother in law has the 73 replica jersey & it’s smashing all together. 2013 jersey was a cracker

No. Just no

That 2007 Jersey was all wrong

4 Likes

One team playing into the small goals and the other into the full size goals :laughing:

A commentator and camera man at an u12 game :joy:

3 Likes

I loved that jersey

1 Like

A 17 year old Shaughs gave a Tour de France that day :ronnyroar:

4 Likes

I remember the evening of that game a good hurling man said to me that an u21 shouldn’t really be getting that amount of support . There was only a few hundred from Galway there.

2 Likes

24 years old this year🤣 bought it before the 96 final wear it for gardening jobs around the house etc last Friday when we were just finished clearing out the attic

7 Likes

The fucking chicken hut gravy stain is still there

5 Likes
2 Likes

It’s only dawning on me now after a long chat with my dad about how disappointing in a sporting sense it is there will be no championship for the hurlers. The only thing that Could have stopped us going far this year is ourselves Really. It’s hard to know what 2021 will bring. It’s annoying for the footballers too as they had momentum and it could all fall apart again if we have a bad recession.

Kerry were dreading running into the Limerick footballers allright.

2 Likes

They obviously wouldn’t have beaten Kerry but they had momentum. Promotion to division three was on the cards and I think we could have won a qualifier or two. If you added two or three players to our current team we’d have been very competitive against nearly all the sides outside the top twelve or so. It could easily all fall apart again now.

I suppose take out the top 12 and rest very even.

There isn’t much in between 13 and number 30 in my opinion. There is good gaa players in every county but sometimes the problem is getting them on the field. Limerick have suffered from that Over the last ten years but in the past year so things have been changing.

Unfortunately with COVID-19, we’ll never actually know whether Kerry or Limerick are the better team

1 Like