Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Peter Caseys impact is totally forgotten about v cork. He was just as key as dowling in normal of the 2018 semi final.

1 Like

He was immense. He won an amount of ball.

Himself and Wills contribution get overlooked in 2018 cos Dowling was so eye catching

1 Like

‘Twas us Latte lads wot won it Cc @habanerocat @glasagusban

PS David Breen was back training with the seniors the other night

1 Like

Is his heart still broken?

It’s amazing how not having Dowling on the bench makes the strength of it not seem so great

2 Likes

He’s back as his contract with Wasps is finished. Where and when he’ll go next is anybody’s guess. 35 this year.

1 Like

Fuck Tipp

He had a lucky escape there

1 Like

He was iconic. In a different era you’d have built a team around him

Dowling won everything there was to win in the game.

Fairplay to the man, he had some pair of hands. Brilliant player…was part of a group of young limerick lads who brought Limerick hurling back into the fold after that strike in 2010.

Great clubman too, very tough on him having to call it a day at 27.

Won’t be the last time we’ll hear from him though i’d say. There will be no fear of him.

3 Likes

The debacle of 2010 in hindsight was the darkest day before the dawn. None of us would have envisaged what would have transpired since. The Dow great and all as he still is would have struggled if he was born a decade earlier @balbec I still think Shaughs as a goal scorer was superior

2 Likes

Both retired too early. Pity.

1 Like

You’d swear he was dying.

3 Likes

That was a nice article. Comes across as the kind of lad who was happy and completely at peace whenever he had a hurley and ball in his hand

The Dow was the ultimate throwback. He managed to have a connection with supporters which very few players have these days.

His highlights reel is phenomenal and he has the medals to back it up.

The game will be all the poorer without him.

7 Likes

If he was a horse one of your mates would have shot him by now

10 Likes

Loves the limelight judging by the last 24 hours. Won’t be the last we hear from him.

2 Likes

Leaves a massive sour taste for me. Jack McCaffrey has what four all Ireland’s and barely a word. I read when he thanked Jp mcmanus and the mrs. Complete vomit.

you lasted a day before twisting the knife. This new you is very refreshing

1 Like