Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Aye, I’ve never seen it back, would love to myself

1 Like

Fair play to Shane, he was a great Sub.

3 Likes

Nothing against the lad, I know nothing about him, but to me anything about that Dublin team or set up is mind numbingly fucking boring. They can win 10 in a row and it won’t change that, yawn

Thank you.

2 Likes

If you know nothing about him don’t brand him a boring cunt. Jack is an alright sort.

There was a wonderful innocence about Dowling. I always remember an interview he did a few years ago talking about going for a puck around with his Dad in the garden after an all Ireland pretending he was marking JJ. He then went onto talk about his experience marking JJ. It was a lovely interview.

6 Likes

One of the best talents in the last 10 years now pay respect. As good as any current Galway forward bar Canning

Most of the Galway forwards can play for 70 minutes.

1 Like

No, only for about 8 minutes last time I saw them

1 Like

You’re obsessed with one match, you poor cratur.

I’m sorry mate, I’m sorry for calling your pretend friend a boring cunt, please don’t freak out like usual and try and burn the forum to the ground again, there’s enough of that going on

1 Like

Oh you must be talking about the other 6 All Ireland’s that Galway team has won, apologies

The Galway forwards can all hurl for 70 minutes :laughing:

His auld man is from Kilkenny I think

Dowling was some player but one thing that stuck with me was I was talking to seamus hickey the morning after the cork semi in 18, and I asked him what was he thinking when dowling stepped up for the penalty, he said he had no doubt goal and he stuck it in the top corner. At that point he knew we were going to the final.

3 Likes

You’re all over the shop here

Best player in the last 10 years

That’s a good quote on dowling. “Dowling thrived when time was in short supply”.

2 Likes

If the intercounty game moved full-time October to December, he’d be the type that could be hurler of the year.

Very hard habit to break, but out of fairness to club players, maybe they should look at it.

The move would be tough on supporters going to county matches, but big Saturday Night games in Croke Park under lights would look unbelievable. It would be an amazing product for advertisers.

Sure, at times they’d be up against Man United, but down here, Munster look to have been somewhat seen off & games like Clare/Cork a few years ago will always do well.

could’ve been* Hope he has a crack at goals, one of the few who’d have the personality to really challenge Nicky if his knee can hold up to that job. Presume if he is going back with the club, he could do goals for the county.

He picked plenty of ball off his bootlaces for Limerick anyway.

Flip side for supporters, be easier get to club games cross county on fine summer evenings, sorry for derailing thread