Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Ciaran Carey was a grand hurler but he was no Mark Landers, Gary Kirby could play a bit as well but it goes without saying that he didn’t have the same stuff as Timmy Mc,

1 Like

You’d think with all their All Ireland’s the Cark boys wouldn’t be so easily rattled

Even in retirement he’s destroying lads.

Jesus you’d never rattle the Carkies of 20 years ago like this

Their supporters are gone as windy as their players, sad to see

1 Like

He specifically referenced Munster Senior Medals there, which you carefully edited out. Your experience in the bank showing through

You must forget the replay v cuala? Missing in action. Happens though, players can have poor games.

Told you it would haunt the Cork fella @dodgy_keeper

Your heard the Dow himself - his knee was fucked then - came back too soon … You get absolutely driven demented from anything people take a bit of joy from … it drives you over the edge.

Founded in 1968 they were only a football club to start with. So that would add up.

Have you stayed up all night analysing games on YouTube where the Dow had an off day?! :laughing: :clap:

It’s sad to think about what’s happened Cork. Historically they’d roll up there sleeves and get on with it. No they are reduced to sniping from the sidelines cos a fella they don’t like had a poor game when he was half fit in a club match a few years ago.

I remember the game mate. Big game at the time.

Sure you do mate, sure :popcorn:

Straight out of the Go-Games handbook.

I jest of course…

To be fair Dowling comes across as a decent bloke. Good clubman too.

1 Like

Wow. Now that’s as windy as I have seen.

The Dow setting out his stall for Limerick senior manager.

Jesus if some of the online hurling / play school coaches see that article there’ll be war

No walkovers at that level.

1 Like