Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

That really addresses my point

2 Likes

The Limerick lads using medals as the main arbiter of a player’s worth is a strange turn of events

How times have changed eh?

Yes, them shit cunts like Ciaran Carey, Gary Kirby and Ollie Moran were holding ye back

All is good now though

That’ll haunt him when he reads it

He’ll never recover

Naw, he’s father played U21 football and hurling for Limerick. He’s mothers from Newport.

He won the Feile Skills down in Nowlan Park alright.

1 Like

Make ye’re mind up for fuck sake, for years we were laughed at because we said those types of players were great players, we were reminded that they’d won fuck all, now we’ve a guy retiring at 27 who literally has nothing left to win and we can’t judge him on his success?

We’ve literally driven lads demented since 2018, it is fascinating, absolutely fascinating, to watch.

You won. You’ve won the whole internet. You could retire yourself now and no one would think all less of you.

In truth this place started to die the day Limerick won the All Ireland. It’s a slow painful death since. We broke TFK that day, beyond repair. It was the price to pay and it’s the burden we now must carry.

2 Likes

I’ve said it many times, winning that All Ireland was the worst thing that ever happened Limerick GAA. TFK depended on Limerick, and it couldn’t help suffer in the fall out.

A nice little bed time read for the haters

Don’t go to sleep with hate in your mind. Relax.

His auld lad was the original nap team I’m fairly sure when they were still junior

New money can’t remember back to 2013

1 Like

They invented hurling in 2018. Anything before that doesn’t seem to count

Ciaran Carey was a grand hurler but he was no Mark Landers, Gary Kirby could play a bit as well but it goes without saying that he didn’t have the same stuff as Timmy Mc,

1 Like

You’d think with all their All Ireland’s the Cark boys wouldn’t be so easily rattled

Even in retirement he’s destroying lads.