Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

We need Dowling at 14 and we are cutting off our nose to spite our face by leaving him on the bench.

1 Like

You sneery bastard :smile:

You’ll have them thinking they should start Dowling next

2 Likes

ah lovely

1 Like

he has learnt well from the Cork lads, the false sincerity dripping off that post

2 Likes

Ah shur the Kilkenny boys would be well versed in the auld shoneen pat on the back. Jaysus he delivered it lovely though. I’d say a few lads read that and were all set for starting Peter Casey again next year :smile:

2 Likes

That’s a lovely trait although the fact he looked at a clearly injured Declan Hannon v KK for as long as he did. Plus the gobdaw expression throughout the KK game as Cody wiped the floor with him.
But it’s nice that he’s not at all insecure, I mean like he has so much authority that he clearly agrees a team holiday for AI Semi Final losers is adequate & correct. :laughing:

1 Like

I think Limerick will only go backwards pal. They’ve had their day in the sun. They won’t win another all Ireland with this crop of players.

2 Likes

That is my feeling, they had to win this year, they have made a balls of it

An All Ireland weekend without Limerick in it must seem strange to Limerick people…oh, wait…

1 Like

Holidays for losing AI Semi Finalist is a master stroke to drive these lads onto mediocrity going forward.

2 Likes

You’d hardly even expect Mayo to do that :joy::joy:

1 Like

“but they won the Munster Championship”. Tipp and Kilkenny lads probably get an extra plate of spuds when they win a provincial title

2 Likes

When you put it like that :laughing:

Lads will owe @anon32894817 an apology when the shit hits the fan next Summer.

2 Likes

ITS Kiely that needs to shoulder the blame, he bred a losing mentality into a wining team

1 Like

In Limerick they get put in 1200 pound a night rooms for two weeks

I’d say Kiely will be hounded out after next summer. Waterford will even fancy a crack off them

Clearly a mistake in hindsight. I suppose they were hoping to get him to half time to see could he be patched up. Cody wiped the floor with him to win by one point after us being wrongly disallowed a 65 to level it with the last puck? Funny way of looking at it.

Anyway, good luck in the final.

Tipp lads would know all about that I suppose.

Gas,
An all Ireland final for the Tipp lads on Sunday and posting like fuck on the Limerick thread

7 Likes

There isn’t a Limerick man alive with two senior all Ireland (inter-county) hurling medals won as a Limerick player. There are plenty of multiple all Ireland winners in Tipp.