Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

What can I say Mike, ye do drama. One could say ye are box office.

Rent free kid.

Trying to take our minds off the main event, although I watched the '16 highlights last night, so I’d say the build up has commenced pal.

We only had to win one to have ye up in a hape

I know sure. At least I’ll be in my 80s when it happens the next time.

Are you sure about that. I hear the life expectancy in Tipp is well below the national average.

1 Like

I suppose that’s because we haven’t won very many all Ireland’s in a long time, obviously enough. Although you could say the Na Piarsaigh lads have senior club and county all irelands. I think this team will be very competitive over the next while and I think we’ll win another AI within the next 5 or 6 years with this group of players. It’d be great. Good luck in the final.

Thanks pal.

Tipp facing into an All Ireland final against a county they call their big rivals and all they can talk about is where the Limerick lads are going on holidays. Talk about rent free

Most tipp and kk people I meet admit it’s an all Ireland left behind by limerick. Limerick people seem more interested in a holiday than a second all Ireland.

2 Likes

You seem more interested in it anyway

1 Like

Limerick would have beaten Kilkenny or Tipperary in the final but not Galway

Galway couldn’t bate Wexford or Dublin . They were hanging on for life v a 13 man Kilkenny and they barely bate Carlow

They’re giddy as fuck. It doesn’t hurt that AC is lambasting Limerick and it’s greatest son either.

Joe Canning proved last year that he could beat Limerick on his own. The rest of the clowns held him back.

1 Like

I’d advise you to rewatch the game and maybe clearly notice that Cody wiped the floor with Kiely with the Referee giving LK every call.

1 Like

That lad is an awful stupid bastard.

This is true, Kiely lost the match even with the most biased Refereeing performance helping his team.

I think Limerick lost focus of the task in the hand. They underestimated Kilkenny.

1 Like

If you say so. Cody is undoubtedly the greatest GAA manager of all time so I am sure Kiely will learn from it. Personally I don’t think Limerick performed to the level they’re capable of in that game but we were still in a position to win it if we’d taken our chances, but overall on the day we weren’t good enough. We’ve taken that on the chin and we’ll be back next year.

It’s highly unusual that you’re still going on about that game when none of the Limerick posters are.

1 Like