Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

A small fuck maybe, it takes away a bit from it but they’d sooner have the games than not.

1 Like

Yes but that’s moving the goalposts from his first post.

I’m glad you agree with me.

This is a splendid outcome for everyone

OK, instead of not giving a fuck, they’ll give a tiny fuck? Happy?

He’s a Jp head. The senior county final is probably just about beneath him. He cares nothing for the smaller clubs.

Whatever happens; huge clubs like nap or the well will be fine.

He’s silently seething now, but the Internet is an unforgiving baysht.

There’s promotion in Limerick. I couldn’t give a bollix about what other counties are doing.

In the above scenario, I assume common sense would prevail and the final would be postponed for 2 weeks or whatever. I don’t see the problem.

Will you make up your mind?? On the one hand you are suggesting games are meaningless because there are small crowds or nobody there, the inference being a bigger crowd adds importance to a game, on the other hand you’re saying that I’m above all that??

You’re a walking contradiction, but it’s through lack of intellect as opposed to any great design of yours.

I don’t believe there will be promotion Because if one team is pulled there’ll be all sorts of objections.

It’s a meaningless championship at a ridiculous cost.

It would have made more stuff to play inter county stuff with the tv deal income and hope by September crowds are back.

Well come back to this in a few months but I’d imagine fundraising is going to get really tough for most clubs.

Imo this isn’t a good use of limited resources.

:thinking: Reassess your post about me being A “JP Head” and not caring about the club game there again! :laughing:

No I never said any of those things. To think about a nap v well county final highlights your lack of interest in club gaa/grass roots gaa. They are two of the biggest clubs in limerick. They should be fine. It’s small rural clubs who’s main burden is the adult teams that’ll struggle.

You are running meaningless championship at a crazy cost.

It makes no sense.

OK, you’re involved at grass roots (ahem) and, according to you, I’m not.

Outline for me the ‘crazy costs’ involved there for an Intermediate or Junior A Hurling team, from June 26th to October 17th. Explain it to me.

I’d take my time. From my understanding between March and say June very few clubs had any sort of costs.

The underage needs to be catered for first and foremost. Obviously.

I’ve no real issues with a team of say 30 lads funding their training costs If they so wish. (For as long fundraising is curtailed). Club lottos are up and running to some extent so that could help.

Until people can attend to a reasonable number let’s say 1000. Have no competitive games at any cost to the clubs.

A few weeks ago it looked like we’d have no games. Now we are just rushing out a ridiculous behind the doors club championship at the same cost to the clubs.

Also there is a strong possibility of no promotion/relegation and teams being pulled over covid.

So what you are ending up with is a series of meaningless friendlys at the same cost of the standard format.

That isn’t fair on clubs.

I may be able to get the Limerick GAA games on the IPTV.

If you have the IPTV with my buddy and are interested then let you’re interested be known.

Want to gauge interest first…

1 Like

You’d also have gotten bumper crowds at club games if they waited for a few weeks because there’d be literally nothing else to do.

If I was confident the money was going back to the clubs I’d have little problem paying up.

I’ll chip in if there’s enough interest

IPTV man is a big club man I’d say.

2 Likes

I’m talking about paying for the county boards one.