Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

That’s the most crucial point made on here in months. I don’t believe we’ve learned from our mistakes in the past.

Jesus lads, you’d swear we have had 10 years with this core group and didn’t get enough out of them. They have been together really at senior for two seasons, and won 3 trophies. I mean come on t’fuck. Got to croker twice in two years. Average age is 23 or 24, lots of young talent to come through. Hoggy is around for 11 years and these lads are more decorated than him, such as 21 year old Kyler. We are fucking grand, better positioned than most of the core hurling counties, we will be back.

1 Like

source

You’ve probably a 3 to 4 year window with this team. It’s classic limerick to compare to “boggy”. Why don’t we compare ourselves to Kilkenny or the Dublin footballers. Compare yourself to the best.

Fair enough so. Cody won 1 AI in his first 4 years too, and Kiely with this group have been together for 3.

1 Like

Conor O’Donovan

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:

‘with Limerick’ I should have added

You’re technically wrong kid

Let’s be clear here, only LK posters can comment on Limerick games now?

1 Like

It’s already been established by the Limerick clique that unless ye win three of the next two all Irelands, it will have to be considered a failure.

1 Like

#tryingtoohardflatty

Effortless mate.

Not really Flatty. Not really kid

Got to hand it to tipp, losing and getting played off the park in the Munster final seems to be the way to go. And them chasing wexford for most of the game tells me what I need to know about them. Kilkenny could manage only a one point victory against us, we’ll be back and give it to them next year

1 Like

Don’t forget the Fenway classic

New money
No class

It’s mad right, no other hurling county in recent years have won the Munster and went on to fuck up the AI semi. Fuck it anyway.

1 Like

And went to one of the most expensive hotels in the world as a reward for it

1 Like

€1,200 per night for the cheapest room, according to my sources.

8 Likes

You’re obsessed with what other grown men do with their down time.

It’s extremely odd.

2 Likes

Nice getaway in fairness, doubt it’s a reward for where they got to, but the work they’ve put in all year (and how busy they were after the All Ireland in general). I suppose none of the cork crop would know about that

2 Likes