Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Wot da fuq

You can’t say that

None of the big three would say that to each other.

1 Like

I suppose the cost of the all ireland winning team hols is cheap averaged out over 45 years

Boston
Cancun
Barbados
New York

Exactly.

I heard it is 1200 a night for the cheapest room

3 Likes

Some lads will never know what it’s like to win an All Ireland after 45 years. Losing finals along the way, false dawns and heartbreak after heartbreak.

Some lads regret not celebrating the ones they won enough because they took them for granted.

Some lads don’t know where the next one is coming from.

Some lads are jealous.

Not us. We won it and we fucking enjoyed it. He can’t take it away from us. The best All Ireland that was ever won.

Our enjoyment outweighs ye’re bitterness.

3 Likes

Do the footballers not get any holiday for the effort they put in?

I’m a massive advocate for that, they definitely deserve some sort of break (only if the hurlers get one too). As we all know tho, football is far too much looked down on by the county board. Treatment they get is scandalous

2 Likes

How twee

3 Likes

Are they flying from Sandy lane to the Fenway classic?

1 Like

Don’t be a bitter begrudger! The best AI ever and the best fans ever.

2 Likes

we were waiting 81 years in Clare, Limerick lads need to get over themselves, hurling was not invented in 2018

3 Likes

Mcmanus doesn’t like football so it’s treated with contempt by the suits.

1 Like

Hotel rooms will be very dear in Boston

25k a week for a sea view I was told.

1 Like

I’ll never forget what limerick was like during the recession. Jp done that to the Argentinians and the Mexicans on purpose out of pure greed. Few lads on here then defend him endlessly because he gives a few quid for cones and sliothars.

a lot of Lads went back to LIT and UL during the recession to keep busy and reeducate themselves, it was an awful time

Lads I checked on the Sandy Lane website there. 1225 is the cheapest for a room at the start of October. Very reasonable.

1 Like

image would the ceo of aig be in the dressing room with Dublin after any of their all Ireland wins? @binkybarnes @Sidney @Juhniallio @Matty_Hislop