Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I was behind the goal for both, but only watched it back recently. Ollie Moran was unreal that day like he was all season. Mark Foley was excellant too

@EstebanSexface won’t like this.

Wasn’t there myself as we were playing at the same time but I was on to someone who was at it and they said he was just that bit more classier than everyone else.

Yeah, it’s only junior hurling etc but playing against lads twice his age and much more physical obviously he still looked a cut above.

Not really on the current limerick panel. Young fella O Grady for Kilteely is the only one AFAIK.

Cunt is good

2 Likes

Did they play him corner forvwerd?

Ended up kind of half forward midfield. Started corner alright but was getting no ball. Fucker is lightning for a reasonably big man

O’Neill was a step above everyone else, and he was on the receiving end of some robust defending from Staker’s. Resulting in about 5 yellows and a straight red.

5 Likes

South Liberties have got to have to worst jerseys in the county.

Hego was junior when he first got called up but they’ve been promoted since.

Willie O’Meara from Askeaton was on the panel for a few seasons but is injured atm and didn’t make this year’s panel so, as the lads said, Brian O’Grady is Limerick’s only one currently. Some of our best 20s (including O’Grady) are from junior clubs so there could be a couple more in the near future.

3 Likes

Mark Ellis??

Ate Millstreet Junior? Never knew them to be a hurling club

Surely a few lads in Cork alright with the sheer number of clubs. I’m not up to date with who are in what grades after the restructuring.

What did he score? On the frees as well?

Was willie o meara playing last night didnt see his name on the team sheet? I heard he was back with ballysteen.

What fucking clowns :smile:

1 Like

He must have scored 4 from from play and maybe another 5 from frees. he knocked a free over from his halfway between his own 45 and 65. He is still minor at club level this year as well.

1 Like

The green wood is looking well there

No. Another few weeks hopefully

1 Like

Any stream of tonight’s game between Bruree and Cappamore?

NaP 2:17 to Kilmallock 0:8 in IH here in Bruff.
Harder fought victory than the score suggests.