Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Shammie and Darren will probably be vying with Nash to replace English at corner back

2 Likes

Great reports @Aristotle. :clap::clap: A few more of them on here would be welcome.

Great to see Hickey still doing his bear in the square routine. A great fella.

Barry Nash was listed in midfield on the program the last two weeks. Has he been playing there?

1 Like

Apparently he was in midfield but picked up an injury and was put in full forward for the last 15 mins. All his goals were scored when he went in there.

3 Likes

Sham Flan can take the frees.

2 Likes

Savage stuff all right. Don’t know how the Bouncers scraped a draw. What were the B’Rock lads getting hot under the collar about over their side of the field after the final whistle. Certainly seemed to be a heated argument between themselves!!

A sure sign that the big ball will be kept whest

1 Like

No, nothing in that area at all at all.

Just seeing here that Murroe were level at the water break but lost by 12. That is some collapse

1 Like

Must have been spiked

Are you slandering the county secretary?

3-4 from play by our corner back :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve a 20 euro on him for Hurler of the Year @ 66-1 :joy:

How is promotion to Senior A decided this year?

The winner of the game between the teams that finish top of group 1 and group 2 in senior B respectively get promoted to senior A next year.

When is that played? Before or after the quarters?

In the unlikely event of a team from Senior B winning the championship outright they will be automatically promoted to Senior A next year. The county quarter finals are taking place on the 6th of September and if both teams from Senior B lose their respective quarter finals, the promotion final will probably take place the following weekend.

Are RTE pronouncing Ahane incorrectly in their ad for the upcoming live match. They are pronouncing it like Ahain. Or else I’ve be calling it wrong my entire life.

Just saw the ad myself and you are correct.

These lads on RTE haven’t a clue.

Shower of incompetent fucking eejits working in there. In the sports department anyway.

1 Like