Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Tis the GAA not the Irish Times

Gives one hope for the improvements

1 Like

You take a good website for granted but when you come across a bad one like that…

@Aristotle I see ye showed the Claughan young fellas no mercy.

A real bang of "new money " off the social media posts

It was a tight 45 point game. You think the people commenting would have some empathy for the poor young fellas not even scoring a point.

1 Like

Claughaun and Pats seem to be really struggling at under age . I assume big problems with numbers to start with compared to the outlier clubs in city

Christians have for years too. Ballinacurragh restarted underage again last year too.

We’re in the 13-a-side so we don’t exactly have a lot to be crowing about.

I was actually at it, I felt very bad for the Claughaun lads; if we both had numbers for 15-a-side, there’s no way we’d be in the same division.

Any reason why na piarsaigh intermediates would be underdogs v effin this weekend?

The best centre back in the history of the game plays for Effin

2 Likes

Well they burned a few from the Kilmallock game- James O’Brien, Kieran Kennedy anyway, Niall Buckley?

Which will weaken them for sure but still… Some fine young players there.

1 Like

Nap 11/10 with paddy mcauliffes anyway

Buckley had already played the first senior game but I think you’re right. Three lost.

Where was that?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

No.

Predictions
Senior
Patrickswell by less than 6
Ballybrown by 10+
Monaleen by 6
Kilmallock by 15-20

Premier Inter
Kildimo by 4 or 5
Mungret by 3 or 4
Glenroe by 1
Dromin by 3

Inter
Wins for
Ballingarry
Newcastle
Feohnanagh
Na Piarsaigh

1 Like

The Dow will be co-commentating on this weekend’s club action on RTE. No one saw that coming…

4 Likes

Actual co-commentator or pundit standing under an umbrella at half time/full time?

3 Likes