Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Dowling and former Limerick hurling captain and manager TJ Ryan will provide analysis on both games with presenter Evanne Ni Chuilinn.

This Saturday evening’s viewing commences at 5.10 on RTE2 with four hours of coverage from Limerick GAA headquarters - all guided by programme editor Wesley Liddy, himself a Limerick native.

The RTE coverage will also include a live interview with Limerick senior hurling manager John Kiely

1 Like

He’s been a busy boy with the media. Surprised that Limerick GAA tv or Limerick 95 didn’t pick him up.

Analysis. @Thomas_Brady with fake news again.

Completely different gig throwing out bland cliches in comparison to in game live co-commentary. He’ll have to earn his stripes to get that gig

yeah.

1 Like

Hopefully the lad holding the camera and the fella making the tea for RTE are limerick too

You’d need to be pure Limerick to understand what’s going on in these turkey-shoots

The Clare lads will get it so. Born and reared sure

The Caseys like?

Everyone this side of Ennis sure

Sound skin. Used love hear him.doing the.ail round up on the midweek rugby show. You’d have ryle and the lads giving their what-for and then this thick flat limk accent reviewing local games!!!

Delighted for Wes, fair play to him

He already commentated on games before. He done a well v doon game for eir I think.

This is hardly a major promotion, he’s just doing his job

1 Like

That he’s let anywhere near GAA shows he’s progressed beyond just the rugby.

Is he anything to John Liddy mate? Are they from up around Janesboro?

Greenfields as he would stipulate; Ballinacurra to most. Know he has older brothers and sisters but were a fair bit.older than us (15+ years,).

Is he anything to Cormac ??

Should we set up a family tree thread for him.altogether you lowlife nosey motherfuckers?!!!

Tweet the match coverage on Sunday and ask!!

5 Likes

I did work experience in the Leader when I was in school. Was very excited about my two days in the sports department. Cormac clearly didn’t want me there

2 Likes

Fair enough. Be no bother to him.

Might be a different story getting it on rte. They seemed wedded to the likes of Duignan and O’Grady

The Limerick bias in RTE would sicken your shit.

1 Like