Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Don’t be dragging this into the gutter.
Anyhow @habanerocat, seeing as the Dow has fcuk all else to do, he might operate a table saw for you.
I bet he’d be the best ever.

1 Like

25 degrees and climbing on the mainland.

Yes, I would prefer a Limerick person who follows the club game (or has recently moved away from it) as they’ll know the ins and outs of the clubs and most of the players.

Two in the ice cream van

1 Like

31 here but you wouldn’t hear me blowing about it.

The Dow should be running Centra

1 Like

And northern trust

Donie Ryan starts for Garryspillane… unrale.

And a goal inside 10 minutes.

He’s back.

He’ll surely get a call up.

Unbelievable point from him there.

Goal Ballybrown! Very very well-worked, a couple of short passes, finished by Josh Adams. 1-10 to 1-3 now, just after the water break.

Another goal for Josh Adams, that should be that, you’d imagine. Lovely ball in by Coughlan.

Half-time: Ballybrown 2-13 Garryspillane 1-6.

A Garryspillane team absolutely decimated by injuries are, as expected, struggling. They’re working hard but it’s agricultural stuff really, everything long and down the middle. Bryan Heavey probably their best player.

Ballybrown playing a sweeper and working the ball up through the lines, have runners coming off the shoulder, nice stick passing to the man in space. Two goals from Josh Adams just after the water break really killed it. Colin Coughlan hugely influential at wing-back, two points from play and lovely deliveries inside; Josh Adams running riot with the quality of ball.

2 Likes

Bouncers down by 17 at the water break in second half. If it stays like that will they be in the relegation final?

Garryspillane into relegation play off against the bottom team in Group 1.

Blackrock got to County Cup

Are Claughan at bad at underage? 2 worrying results this week

Sad to see

Claughan have fuck all of a pick really and they’ve a load of soccer clubs to contend with up there

Pats turned the table on them and are hovering up everyone now