Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I’ll have 20 with you doon will beat kilmalock?

Grand. You’re on

good man, 2/1 you’ll give me?

No problem bud

3 Likes

:billed_cap: cc @balbec

2 Likes

You say saying this like it is new. Watch any college/club game and you’ll see that hurley flying around like he’s a drum major

Was wondering why the giller had a glove on.

1 Like

I was seated beside Sambo McNaughton in a coffee shop in cushendsll yesterday and got chatting

He said ye should be going for 3 in a row.

Lost to worst KK team in a generation according to him.

4 Likes

Yeah, he’s no Tony Kelly.

There’s a man for the big occasion.

1 Like

He’s an excellent finisher, brilliant at avoiding the hook.

Think they hit one from play, same as last week.

1 Like

:innocent::innocent:. :fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish:

It’s pretty obvious that if John Kiely had brought The Dow on 10 minutes earlier and let him hit the frees, Limerick would be going 3 in a row now.

1 Like

Limerick gaa was too focused on jps golf tournaments to focus on winning an all Ireland semi final.

2 Likes

Seanie Tobin was immense for murroe today. Murroe won by 3 points to deny monaleen a quarter final.

1 Like

Does that mean Liberties go through?

Tobin is a top top club hurler, one of the best.

8 Likes

Yes Liberties go through. Monaleen needed to draw as both teams were on +6 pts score diff before today

Wonder if Kiely had him would he have achieved more with Limerick, like Mulcahy. He’s probably the best club hurler in Limerick over the last decade.

1 Like

Yup Liberties are now in the quarters, monaleen are in county Cup and Murroe play garryspillane in relegation play off

He was the difference in that match today. He hit a few wides too from frees he could have raked up a bigger score