Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

You are like a shady boxing promoter continuing to use a washed up punch drunk boxer as cannon fodder .

1 Like

Yes? Just cause we didn’t get to an AI in one of the most competive, open eras of hurling doesn’t mean he got nothing out of them. We did beat Tipp by 10 points in a final as underdogs? I know it’s not back to back AIs but it’s not empty handed after an all ireland winning year. Kiely and his boys will be back

They don’t want to listen. They are against me because of my place of birth but I cant do anything about that. They can do many things to arrest this teams decline but 25k a night resorts is more important to them

1 Like

You cannot be serious?

Jesus sorry lad. How could I. 12 points

You would rather brush the truth under the carpet than deal with it. I only want whats best for this Limerick team

Your’e not making any sense here

You’re*

I rate Galway the best team in the country on their day

Yeah, the 1st of April.

2 Likes

It isn’t kielys fault he’s done an incredible job but imo if kiely had carte blanche like Cody does limerick would be in the final on Sunday.

He has done great things but if he has lost control of the wheel he has to go

Heading to a funeral in South Limerick this evening so I’ll take in Ballybrown v Garryspillane in Bruff on the way back.

1 Like

Will that useless stream be up and not running for the Balbec v Well?

Great to see the Dow, kyler, Davey reidy and a few more running a training camp out in doon. Anybody know who’s actually running this camp?

1 Like

I’d be surprised if that finishes 15 v 15.

1 Like

A pack of yapping women. stfu and let the thread quieten down for a few months.

So overall, last weekend, I got 9/15. Not spectacular.

4/6 in Senior, I had Ballybrown to beat Murroe/Boher but that ended a draw- Ballybrown will feel they should have won. I also thought the Bouncers would beat Ahane but Ahane got a narrow win there, a fine win for them.

Only 1/3 in the Premier. Predicted Cappamore would beat Pallasgreen; apparently a few people were surprised at that and Pallasgreen were 1/2 to win but Pallasgreen have been very poor tbh and Cappamore had a few big players back. Still, I predicted a draw in Blackrock/Bruff and Blackrock got a last-minute free to win while I thought Dromin/Athlacca would edge Bruree but that ended a draw, and D/A were probably lucky to get it.

4/6 also in the Intermediate, already spoke about Hospital/Herbertstown’s shock victory over Glenroe and NCW also beat Knockaderry, which was a bit of a surprise. Feohanagh back on track with a win over Tour, as are Granagh/Ballingarry with a win over Drom.

Don’t have time to do a full preview of this weekend now, but there are some interesting matches tonight.

Senior
Doon (1/25) vs South Liberties (25/1)
Kilmallock (6/4) vs Patrickswell (8/13)

Ballybrown (4/11) vs Garryspillane (9/4)

Intermediate
Drom/Broadford (5/2) vs Glenroe (1/3)

If Richie English is badly hurt, that’s another big blow for Doon but I still don’t see them losing to South Liberties. Kilmallock had an absolute disaster of a weekend last weekend, surely they need some sort of bounceback? Patrickswell had a facile enough win over Liberties and really, you’d have to go with them on all known form- they have impressive wins over Doon & NaP logged already.

That should be the game of the weekend, but with both sides probably already through, that might take a bit of edge off it. Ballybrown vs Garryspillane could be interesting; Garryspillane’s loss last weekend probably puts them out of the running for a quarter-final but they won’t want to go straight back down. Ballybrown maybe still have an outside chance if they stay in touch with Monaleen going into that last game. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s another draw though.

And although Glenroe suffered a big setback last weekend, I don’t see another surprise happening here and expect them to account for Drom/Broadford handily enough.

So I’m going for:

Doon, Patrickswell, Draw Glenroe

7 Likes

JP McManus?

1 Like

Honestly your previews and reviews are excellent :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes