Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

If both teams play to the level they are capable of, na p should win.

1 Like

I don’t think this is their breakthrough year though. Coming back next year with the addition of the county stars fit again seems more likely.

But then I didn’t they could beat kilmallock and na p have been caught flat before.

Is it now a big 3 in limerick? Kilmalock seem to be on the slide and look to be struggling underage.

They beat NAP a few weeks ago. Bit premature.

They won u21 2 years ago so still there but from minor down struggling a lot .

They will be in semis in each of next 3 years at worst

Nah ridiculous talk just because Kilmallock lost one match. They are gone nowhere and it is still a clear big four in Limerick.

1 Like

We won’t be going away anytime soon.

Doon will walk this.

Look though their team. Few lads coming to the end and replacements not there.

Lost a match to a Doon team missing 2 intercounty stars.

Even I’m looking forward to this. What time is it on?

Seven thirty

This will be a massive battle.im really looking forward to watching it.i cant see either side walking away with it.i feel Doon have learned a lot from the loss two years ago and the new players that have come in have back to back u21 championships…Nap are serious operators and will not want to lose two county finals in a row.

2 Likes

Kilmallock were absolutely flying this year up to the semi-final. No consolation to them now but they were the form team in the group stages and looked revitalised compared to the last year and a bit.

Probably struggled with the month off.

1 Like

Telling that both semis were won by teams with a competitive match the week before.

2 Likes

Doon will have a man sent off.

I’ve edited that slightly

1 Like

It’s not a great system imo. Same in the 2019 all Ireland series. Both limerick and Wexford lost after a break. In 2018 cork lost after the break also.

We didn’t complain about the system in 18!

Nope but fairness is fairness. I think teams should be rewarded for topping their group/winning a Munster title etc.

1 Like