Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

That was last year after not being picked by the hurlers. Is he not good enough for the senior panel?

He is. He has all the hurling in the world. I don’t have a definitive answer. It just seems to be one of those things.

I dont know the guy personally so cant talk about his temperament etc but it’s a puzzler for me.

The people? You’re the only one I hear cribbing about this shite

1 Like

Limerick are playing Clare and Waterford are playing Cork.

I don’t know what the cunt is shiteing about

He’s been robbed of a club championship the cratur

No, he’s gone. Good hurler alright but never really made the step up; I suppose they felt it was better to look elsewhere at this point.

1 Like

He lacks pace for senior intercounty from what I have seen of him

He’s pretending to be a purist

You needn’t have much of it for centre back

I don’t know if he is. Striking isn’t everything. He was absolutely reddened against Kilmallock earlier in the year. Maybe he’d be good enough for extended panel spot and would develop if inside but he’s a bit off our starting half-backs imo.

1 Like

Grimes seems very reliant on his left hand side. May be a reason he could struggle at the top?

Yeah if you have the physicality to dominate. Very few slow ball playing centre backs at intercounty level. He is a very nice hurler but aside from being a fine stickman he is short in other areas for intercounty. Very good club hurler

Have we a natural 6 if Deccie goes down? I dont think we have

1 Like

I have no fear of Dan going in there tbh, if flanked by Byrnes & Nash.

That’s fair enough I suppose. Timing is everything. At other times he’d have walked on a limerick 15

Nickie

1 Like

A bit of a Godhelpus in all fairness. The fry in Heuston is his vision of fine dining

I think lads are looking too much in to tonight . Na P beat a poor Doon outfit (on the night ) missing 2 lads who started for Limerick in a winning all Ireland final . Two other Doon panelists from that day were awful tonight. Doon had two 18 year olds and a 17 year old tonight .

Na P were brilliant tonight but it will mean nothing as an indicator to where Lk are at.

Doon will be back

6 Likes

The drop off in Dan’s distribution from Deccie is massive