Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Very young, exciting NCW team too. They won the county A u21 last year and 6 of those lads started, with 3 more coming on. They also have excellent minor and u16 teams, they could be a force in a few years.

1 Like

Good to see them having a few players on minor and other intercounty panels in recent years.

Considering the size of the town their contribution to hurling has been pitiful down through the decades but they seem to be on the right road.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Diarmuid Kelly play hurling. Huge win for NCW, that’s Feohanagh out now, I think, and in relegation trouble.

Was Jamie Butler not on the frees?

Sham Flan was on the frees, missed a couple but got the rest. Himself and Sean rotated between the half forward line and inside line, when one was inside the other was out.

Can’t see anyone other than Drom being relegated back to junior - apologies @Copper_pipe

Few straight reds for Tour today could change that!

Would they not just be 1 match suspensions?

2 straight reds and the other was 2 yellows I think.

They finished with 12 but only lost by six points…??

Depends what ref puts them down as?

Sickening to watch tipp win this

1 Like

A very natural, talented hurler from what I saw today. Apparently a deadly footballer too

Should be two In a row for limerick but instead jp decided it’s better we go sandy lame. Another very sad day for limerick gaa.

2 Likes

Liemrick would have won handy today

2 Likes

That’s the galling thing but you’ve the simpletons drinking jps soup. We should be celebrating two in a row.

Limerick would have been more competitive but they would still have lost. Tipperary were unplayable today, they would have only won by ten points

1 Like

Bullshit

Limerick would have only won by 10 points?

Lookit, all Tipp get is a wet day in Dublin, whereas Limerick get a sunny week in the Caribbean.

If Limerick had beaten Kilkenny it would be 2 weeks

in a 1200 pound a night room

1 Like