Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

:joy: :joy: :joy:
How much would that rent by the hour?
I’d imagine the soup and sangwidges won’t be cheap either.

Cian Lynch was 14 at the start of the decade.

3 Likes

Will I need to bring my own towels to this Sandy Lane place? I’m doing a penny’s run before I go

He’s played four seasons of championship hurling. He’s won a hurler of the year award. He would be in the conversation.

Will you bring me back some drink from the duty free and I’ll sort you out when you’re back? Maybe a sleeve of cigarettes also…

I don’t know if they’ll have Druids there but I’ll ask

1 Like

They must have wandered into Kilmallock

cc @balbec

How would the footballs end up in Kilmallocks field in the first place?

1 Like

Brudair is a football man.

And sure he has the place ruined cc @balbec

How do you expect me to read that miniscule text?

The short game is not our game.

Fuck the minuscule text. I can’t read that myself. It’s the headline that counts.

That’s the soccer club,. The other side of the Kilmallock by pass. No fear of any GGA footballs straying over the fairgreen wall.

Of course you have clearly not seen our lot play there against the likes of Galbally, Bally and the Gaels.
Lucky that the prevailing wind comes from that side

1 Like

Limericks Munster championship next year: Waterford at home, Clare away, tipp at home and cork away in the final group. Playing Waterford at home and first is a bit of a disaster as everybody will beat them again probably. Always feel cork and Clare are difficult away games while i don’t really care where we play Tipperary.

I think Mungret would have to beat Monaleen by 19 points in the Junior to prevent a Claughaun vs Old Christians semi-final.

Limerick , Tipp and cork will easily get out of Munster next year . It will be boring

What do you think will happen?

:laughing: