Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Yes . Parish derby final .

1 Like

3 Likes

Claughan Twitter always a good laugh.

1 Like

Ap McCoy tells the limerick squad you’ll have to be getting to the semi finals at least to keep getting trips to the Sandy lane :rofl: we are so fucked it isn’t even funny

3 Likes

2010 was my last year minor; we weren’t Premier though. I’m trying to even think who would have been on that team- Jake Mulcahy and Robbie Egan? Kevin O’Donnell?

Paul doona was the man

Andrew Moloney, David Barry, Mark O’Loughlin,Aaron Costello, Sean Barrett, Robbie Egan, Stephen O’Riordan, Chris Todd, jake Mulcahy, Paul Doona, Kevin O’Donnell, Owen Webb O’Rourke, Conor Barry, Donal Barry, Alan Hayes.

1 Like

Doona is a very handy soccer player alright.

1 Like

Kilpeacon drew with Ballybrown in the minor last night. First points dropped by them.

Doon beat Mungret which means Ballybrown & Doon are through to the semi-finals with a game to play.

Mungret are very likely to go through which means that Na Piarsaigh will have to beat Patrickswell to make the semis. The Well are a point ahead of NaP at the moment going into that last game.

1 Like

who was that Balbec?

they won 4 of them!! FFS , I thought it was only the 1!!

That’s a very good Ballybrown minor team. They were caught on the hop in the first half and were 9 points down at half time. Did brilliantly to come back in the 2nd and were very unlucky not to get the win in the end.

Any news on the Crecora hurler(Conner) I don’t remember his second name, who was hospitalised to the regional with severe concussion a couple of weeks ago? Would anyone here know anything about that?

Junior A match against Ballybrown.

Na Piarsaigh 4/7
D/B 7/4
Draw 13/2

NCW 2/5
Oola 9/4
Draw 15/2

St Kierans 1/2
Galbally 15/8
Draw 7/1

Powers…

Tom Kennedy from Dingle. Brother of Sister Stan . For sure in the 80’s.

If they did they wouldnt talk about it. Concussion only a rugby issue. Hope player is ok

Senior:
Ballysteen 0-8 St. Senans 0-7 HT
Danny Neville in serious form scoring 5 points from play. Ian Ryan causing trouble up the other end. Only the 3 umpires aswell and no linesmen.
Watched by a handful of people including Limerick football manager Billy Lee and 3 Limerick hurling panelists who are ready to see the Wolfe Tones in the Longcourt hotel after this game.

1 Like

Senior:
Ballysteen 2-19 St. Senans 0-12 FT
A Danny Neville masterclass finishing with 2-9 all from play.

2 Likes

Jaysus. That’s some scoring.

Billy Lee needs to get him back next year. We can’t afford to have a player of his quality not playing.

1 Like