Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

No surprises in Kilmallock…

1 Like

Hup

4 Likes

The real stuff starts now…

Clovhan beat pats by a pint tonight

1 Like

I’d say Danny Neville and Ian Ryan had nearly 2-20 between them. Billy Lee must have been wondering if he’d had them both during the summer.

A fine display between both. Theres actually footballers in this county if the interest is there!!!

2 Likes

Danny Neville and Friends versus Ian Ryan and no one. That was the difference.
Awesome display, 9 points came from all over the field as well. I felt sorry for the lad marking him by the end, he’s unplayable when he’s like that.
Ian Ryan looked very sharp. Apparently he’s gotten the injuries right in the last month or so and is back feeling himself. Still only 30…

1 Like

Can’t see anyone but Senans going down @Copper_pipe ye should have plenty for them if it’s ye

Has a tape doing the rounds of a Limerick playing scoring in a pub been discussed?

3 Likes

Senior:
Na Piarsaigh 0-7 Drom Broadford 1-5 HT

Galbally: 1-3(6)

St Kierans: 2-7(13) half time

The one of one of the players getting his change?

What’s this?

NCW 0-8
Oola 1-4

HT

Clearly chewing gum, airwaves peppermint he’d be shifting birds for the night when his out. I remember me and @Watchyourtoes @chops91 and @Bawny stole the cousins flag. I wanted to burn it and snort the Ashes.

1 Like

My bad, it is definitely gum.

As clear as fucking day, the only thing else it could be is acid, I’d nearly say he has gum in his mouth 24/7 or acid he’s always chewing the Jaws off himself.

1 Like

I got if from a lad who works in drugs squad :joy::joy::joy:

Is this a scandal or just high jinx?

Medium jinx

2 Likes