Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Senior:
Ns Piarsaigh 1-13 Drom Broadford 1-12 FT

Lads I’m not sure it’s fair to be discussing the supposed or non supposed drug use of above average club players. Behave.

Saying that, the fucking clown snapchatting it deserves a clipping.

2 Likes

You do know who was recording it?

1 Like

Oola beat NCW in stoppage time to top the group. 1-10 to 1-9

I don’t, who would it have been now?

Quarter-final line-up now complete:

Fr, Casey’s v St Kieran’s
Ballysteen v NCW

Adare and Oola await in the semis. Drom/Broadford and St. Senan’s will contest the relegation playoff.

Take a look at the video again. It was available for almost 24 hrs for his instagram followers.

5 west teams. A very open championship.

In the Intermediate Claughaun & Mungret top the groups.

Quarter-finals are St. Patrick’s v Galtee Gaels and Gerald Griffin’s v Rathkeale.

Glin v Athea in relegation.

By god

We had a bad oul second half against Mountcollins, Anthony Hartnett did a lot of damage. The win for Mountcollins pushed them ahead of Glin on score difference, after Mungret gave Glin an awful hammering.

Be a feisty one in the relegation play-off.

1 Like

Does this apply to all sports or just the twee ones?

Which three?

That was close, yes? Only a point or two?

They won by 2. They were excellent second half, but we should have been further ahead at half-time, just not clinical enough.

1 Like

That’s being taken care of.

At least they are scoring unlike v Kilkenny in Croker with the pressure on :joy:

Glin were very poor. We could have won by another 5 or 10 pts

Will be good quarters this year with griffins gaels pats and the mushes

1 Like

Looks very competitive. Hard to call a winner.

I’d say they could go, I know Athea will be disappointed by losing to Bruff, but I’d still say they’re probably stronger than Glin.

At the same time, if Glin can feed Scanlon & Kevin Moore, they are well capable of racking up scores.

Yeah, I’d say the best 6 teams made the knockouts. I do fancy Pat’s & the Mushes to get to the semis though.