Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Pretty sure there was seven or eight clubs in that 14s team.

Just Abbeyfeale I’d say to be fair

Good player, in fairness. I would have said he wasn’t the most standout skill-wise but then he scored this absolutely unreal point way out on the touchline in front of the Mackey Stand towards the end.

Won some amount of ball, high and low, and covered a huge amount of ground. And those skills are at least as important, if not more, than striking.

@AppleCrumbled

:grimacing:

1 Like

I dint think anyone can disagree with any of that tbf.

1 Like

Great article

1 Like

Yeah I’d be shocked if anyone could disagree with that.

1 Like

It’s very sad to read that. It’s not too dissimilar to man united and Jp before Jp fell out with sir Alex. It’ll end in tears. Very tough for the good limerick gaa people. We are already lauding abject failure.

1 Like

Can’t find the Clare gaa thread. Shane O’Donnell and Peter Duggan taking a year out next year.

Clare will give the Joe McDonagh a good rattle when they come back for 2021.

1 Like

Duggan going travelling is well-known. Not sure if O’Donnell has academic commitments again or not.

Duggan would be a big loss. He’s been the go-to man the last two years, particularly with Conlon out of form this year.

I don’t give a shit if you can’t find it, don’t be posting about those yokels in here, this thread has enough voyeurs

1 Like

That’s Clare fucked then, need a full compliment in that round robin. Tipp, Limerick and Cork to comfortably advance.

They spend all their time in here anyway I can see why he posted it here.

What’s happening Clare post 2013 is very relevant to limerick as the same thing will happen us if we are not careful.

Clare barely won a championship game of note from 2014 to 2017 inclusive.

We’ve already backed it up with a Munster title.

3 Likes

The system has changed. We were hammered in our opening game this year just like Clare in 2014. Just so happens now the Munster Championship is now a league and even more devalued than around 2014. This limerick team has the potential to win 3 or 4 all Irelands. unfortunately thanks to the likes of Jp and the hangers all we will regress to mean and probably not win another fifteen years.

You’d almost vomit reading the stuff on Facebook and Twitter. “Thanks for the last 18 months”. I mean ffs. No limerick fan gave a fuck about winning a Munster title in 2018. The league is even more pointless than ever. There’s only one show in town and that’s the all Ireland final. We need to be asking questions why we under performed, how we can improve and if we manage to win another all Ireland how do we keep focus next time. I don’t blame any of the players and it’s a difficult position for John kiely too. It’s a huge pity if we don’t fulfill our potential again. Clare post 2013 is exactly what will happen if we are not careful. The rot has set but its not too late to turn it around.

I think it was brilliant that we won Munster this year.

3 Likes