Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Right he was too. If a player has to run hiding scared to speak to the media then he probably hasn’t the character to play a hurling match in front of 80,000 people.

3 Likes

Like everything there is a balance

1 Like

Dublin wouldn’t even let the match man of the match speak after the drawn all Ireland. That’s why rte snubbed it. They win the replay at their ease.

say no to the media. Say no to jp McManuss money should be the 2020 motto for the squad If they want to regain the Liam McCarthy cup. You can’t buy hunger. You can’t buy that drive to win.

Do you honestly think that had a bearing on saturday’s result ?

Yes ; the public would love to learn something about say philly McMahon .

Ah mate give it a rest. Go on about limerick hurling and you went up to all Ireland football final when there was a full round of limerick club games on. Some limerick hurling man you are.

I think in tight games the smallest margins decide the game. Dublin’s ability to perform at a consistently high level points to an incredible focus. Compare that to limerick who totally underperformed In the all Ireland semi final. Imo they lost focus of the task in hand. In 2018 we never took our eye off the ball from the Kilkenny game on words. 95 percent of Limerick fans have completely forgotten what made us so successful in 2018. If even 2 or 3 of the players lose focus you’ll end up like clare post 2013. If what I was told over the weekend is true we can write off 2020 as jp has decided that circus in adare in July is more important than the actual all Ireland hurling championship. Sadly we’ve nobody to set him in straight in the county board. It started with the photo outside the manor…

2 Likes

JP was at the football as well ironically enough

2 Likes

I wasn’t at the football either this weekend. I was at the football final two weeks ago. As was jp.

Noel was always a bit of an oddball. I remember him cycling to Mullingar one time to play a league match.

2 Likes

Limerick players are not in the media enough.

Oddly John Fogarty leaves out the very next line of the interview. “I ignored that advice”

1 Like

Look at the fawning coverage Dublin get and how they influence refereeing decisions in big games year after year. Would they have won five in a row without having laid that groundwork to always come out the right side of dodgy refereeing calls?

1 Like

You’re back on this :rollseyes:

Agree 100% pal … Limerick has no voice in the media … Would blatant 65 decisions be ignored if we had? No is the answer.

10 steps for a goal? No bother Dublin, play on.

Teams that are successful always have more players in the media. If limerick win 2 or 3 more we’ll get loads of lads into media gigs after their careers end.

Agreed on second part

1 Like