Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

What was wrong with him?

Henn was very good having watched it there on TG4. David Dempsey had a fine second half as well, erratic shooting wise though. WOD bossed the game, especially after Lynch was sent off.

I’d fancy Patrickswell. Their county players have been going very well for them. Gillane was well off today shooting wise but still won plenty ball. He will be a deal sharper the next day.

Who scored the goals lads? @dodgy_keeper @Un-Reale

I’ll watch the stream for the second half.

What was up with him today? Alan Dempsey didn’t look fit either. Ronan Lynch out for the final also.

The ageless Mike Mc got the first, Eoin Hurley with the second after a short kick out from Brendan Carmody went horribly wrong.

1 Like

The Well are never underdogs in a final.

Mike mac causing all sort of danger. The Hurley goal was shocking to give away.

1 Like

Mike Sexton

I see AJ O’Connor is playing; he was playing soccer this morning I think.

Goal by Eoin Ryan for Adare, nicely worked! 2-6 to 1-4.

Mike Mac is a big big man.

Eoin Ryan goal.

2-06 to 1-04.

That was disappointing. Played very well in the first half. Hadn’t a clue how to use the extra man while we had it. Gifted Na P too many scores from frees and a few right gimmes near the end. Thought we played a bit more direct today than the fuckacting we did in the group stages. Robbing Peter to pay Paul playing Mul in midfield. Congrats to Na Piarsaigh, that’s the way it goes. Hopefully we get a proper Kilmallock hurling man over the team next year.

1 Like

Davey lyons is so good.

A lad for naas scored 1-10 in the junior final and two hours later he scored the winning goal in the intermediate final.

1 Like

Seemed scared to do many short puckouts which is somewhat understandable after the group stages. But surely sending direct ball low in front of O’Reilly & Mul is better than lumping ball on top of Egan and him dropping it? Hanley & O’Donnell would be fine in midfield.

Will ye try Shaughs again?

Think he is the logical choice now.

Would he want it though? If he turned it down last year, what has changed?

Eoin Huley kicks NCW’s first score of the second half; 18 minutes in, 2-7 to 1-6.

He had just missed a free before it but won the kickout again. Jamie Lee has just scored another!

They had wasted a few chances before that but they were two big scores.

EDIT- Corbett makes it 3 points in less than 2 minutes!

Just sick!

Stephen Kelly is on!