Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

That is the avowed purpose .

That’s a real GAA solution to the problem. Too many shit senior teams but no one wants to go down so we’ll fudge it

They are. It’s on purpose. It’s basically now Senior A & B.
4 of the 6 in A are guaranteed a knock out spot

Should be groups of 8 the whole way down. There should be only one intermediate as well, 3rd division junior A team would then be competitive at Munster level

Hadn’t read through the format, but it still doesn’t make a whole pile of sense. Grp 2 qualifiers are intended to be served up as cannon-fodder are they?

1 Like

Fantastic concept in theory, hope it works out

Had a quick look there on google, he’s 29, pal.

Every serious hurling county has at least 12 senior teams.

8 senior teams will not help improve limerick hurling

1 Like

His birthday happens to be the 1st January 1988 too…

This year’s championship was pretty poor . The league stages had a huge number of turkey shoots and the knock out series was only marginally better . There was no really good game with doon v Na p the best . The well , adare were poor , ballybrown were game but limited , doon were good , Kilmallock were poor in final after looking decent up to then albeit beating little enough in the well .

Attendances were very poor .

1 Like

Ideal birthday :grin:

1 Like

Two divisions effectively at senior and is it two or three at intermediate? Seems a bit daft

It sure is daft but daft is what these boys do well .

I’m pretty sure he’s the same age group as myself; and my last year minor was 2010. Pretty sure he’s 25.

How many in a row could na pairsaigh do? The rest seem to be sliding at an alarming rate.

They’ve never done back to back yet, kid.

It’s tough to keep it going for that long. New format could be even less forgiving.

The only thing to stop them in next five will be themselves having the odd gap years
and the slim chance of one off shocks .

The well have regressed . Kilmallock a bit light and perhaps doon on a given day have the players to rattle them ,

I think the back to back could drive them next year .

after their previous years Munster wins the semi final performances were a bit iffy .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Limerick club hurling shocking when you break it down.

Fair enough na piarsaigh are unreal , 4/5 other teams are decent but after that it’s very very poor

Murroe are an addition to championship to be fair