Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Anyone going .

Could they not just do it in the club championship games?

There hasnā€™t been a good fight in club hurling in Limerick in ages. I exclude Pallasgreen from that statement as they are the exception that proves the rule .

A great way to improve fitness heading into December and build team spirit,Davie will have the Wexicans running Curracloe beach Christmas day.

Whoā€™d be the man to avoid? Iā€™d say they are glad Jim Bob is gone. Not too many youā€™d fear after that. Iā€™d say Byrnes could throw a few shapes if necessary.

I would have my money on Andrew La Touche Cosgrove.

Thereā€™s two Pallasgreen boys on the panel. Them and Condon.

1 Like

Byrnes,Heggo and Malachy would be the ones to avoid id say! Kyle already seems fond of a bop, Should be good craic.

Condon v McCarthy in the heavyweight division Iā€™d say

No Richie or Mulcahy only the lads living in Limerick are doing it I think.

What part isnā€™t accurate

The first fight is scheduled for 7.30 with U-21 All Ireland winners; Colin Ryan and Oisin Oā€™Reilly opening proceedings.

Next up is Andrew La Touche Cosgrave against Darragh Oā€™Donovan, followed by Sean Finn against Pat Ryan.

The fourth scheduled bout of three two minute rounds is between Barry Hennessy and Paul Browne.

All Ireland U-21 winning captain Tom Morrissey will then face Declan Hannon.

Bout six will be between two time All Ireland U-21 winners Barry Nash and Seamus Flanagan. U-21 Hurler of the Year Aaron Gillane is up next against David Reidy.

The penultimate fight of the night will see 2015 All Ireland U-21 winning captain Diarmaid Byrnes against this seasonā€™s centre back Kyle Hayes.

The final bout sees Fitzgibbon Cup winning team-mates Richie English and Cian Lynch in the ring.

RED TEAM: Oisin Oā€™Reilly (Kilmallock), Andrew La Touce Cosgrave (Monaleen), Sean Finn (Bruff), Barry Hennessy (Kilmallock), Tom Morrissey (Ahane), Barry Nash (South Liberties), Aaron Gillane (Patrickswell), Kyle Hayes (Kildimo-Pallaskenry), Richie English (Doon).

BLUE TEAM: Colin Ryan (Pallasgreen), Darragh Oā€™Donovan (Doon), Pat Ryan (Doon), Paul Browne (Bruff), Declan Hannon (Adare), Seamus Flanagan (Feohanagh-Castlemahon), David Reidy (Dromin-Athlacca), Diarmaid Byrnes (Patrickswell), Cian Lynch (Patrickswell).

1 Like

What genius came up with this idea?

No Condon?

Condon is recovering from a broken hand. Boxing would hardly be conducive to that.

Hayes v Byrnes :clap::clap::clap::clap:

This can only end well.

1 Like

Would have expected Byrnes to outweigh Hayes a bit

Why isnā€™t Richie Mc there or was there no heavyweight classification bout?

Idiotic.

1 Like