Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Declan Hannon confirmed as new Limerick senior hurling captain. Paul Browne will be vice-captain for 2018 #GAA #LLSport

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mrs Hickey will be fucking seething.

1 Like

Sadly one of our most experienced players and he only a young buck. He found his mojo again last year hopefully he can drive on

They gave it to Hickey but he slipped on his way up to shake Kielys hand and is out for six months

11 Likes

Kiely needs to get in an astute hurling man with him.

The year is a right off other wise, would love to be proved wrong, but that’s how I see it.

What an awfully worded tweet

1 Like

Eamo was on the sauce last night

The Limerick lads are never off duty. Even in a low ebb in the season they are holding their PRO up to all ireland winners standards for the quality of his tweeting.

We cant be far away from the annual debate around who will be given the penalties for the season and who they would and wouldn’t trust with one to win the AI.

Forza Limerick

1 Like

TIPPERARY v Limerick SENIOR FOOTBALL CHALLENGE

Tipperary will play Limerick on Saturday December 16th in a senior football challenge in Golden at 2pm.

When, where and what time is that match on Carryharry? Who will Limerick be playing in that game?

Delighted for Hannon and my prediction of a few weeks ago came through. I hope it doesn’t bring unnecessary pressure and that he can keep up and build upon what he did last year.

Just heard Oliver on Thugby fm. A lovely soft interview from Ahearn, pathetic stuff to be honest. The only thing that surprised me was they never mentioned or thanked the big house for inventing hurling in Limerick.

3 Likes

Will you ever give it a rest you miserable old cunt

3 Likes

It was a Laois man that posted the tweet and conplained of it’s quality.

You West Brit lickspittle rugby loving cork cunt.

2 Likes

Fuck Cork, hon Limerick

1 Like

http://files.hoganstand.com/Common/NewGallery/inpho_01022979.jpg

I hear Willie won a few bob in the Limerick draw.

No results online that I can find of course…

5 Likes

Ah that’s nice to see.

Willie is a pure gent and gas man,delighted he won a few bob!

1 Like

Nice to see a 0th prize is available.

Loser

1 Like