Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Flu in the Clare camp.

I’ve just decided that I’ll head in to the GG.

God knows why. Clare by 7 or 8.

1 Like

Atmosphere building nicely in Limerick on Munster Final Sunday.

What time is throw in and is it on the radio?

2pm. Not on Live 95FM.

2 bud

1 Like

Massive, massive, massive game for Limerick today

Thugby fm cunts.

I’m gonna head in for a gander too, I think.

Hannon was a pure whacker last year…we played a system to free him up and get on the ball and he just bate it up the field to no one.

1 Like

Just flu? I heard that they all have aids

Clare fm kid

2 Likes

Kiely has given up on getting the backs to hit the ball properly, there’s no hope of it, it’s not the limerick way. The only thing he can do is egg them on to whack it higher and put the likes of Hegarty in corner forward and hope for the best.

Not on Clare fm either?

Yes : I was surprised .

0-8 to 0-6 to LK halftime. Sharp enough for this time of year. An absolute hape of wides though.

Up 0-08 to 0-06 at the break.

Highlight of the half was Lynch sending Podge Collins into next week with a shoulder.

6 Likes

How’s Meara going?

Made one little error with a pass but other than that has done well, got a great hook in on Deasy when a certain score was on. Looks comfortable on the ball too.

Feohanaghs Seamus Flanagan is showing really well, outshinig Gillane today. Not an ideal surface for quick forward play but he’s going well, some nice scores.

Hickey is all over Shane O’Donnell, winning every ball. Lynchs shoulder on Podge was quite enjoyable, the little gremlin went rolly polly, fucking Gollum head on the cunt

7 Likes

Was there a change in the half forward line? I am here but not sure was O’Connell in as 19 and took two good scores in the game?