Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Must be a namesake

You’re filling up on the wrong foods down the market…

Plum pudding & christmas cake do me no favours

+1 bro… the sugar in all those tonics also :disappointed_relieved:

Leader has Kyle, Nash, Hannon, O’Meara and Mulcahy out for Laois.

Presume we’ll see a similar enough team to the Munster League out. Maybe a bit of rotation and our strongest available team for Dublin.

You could send out Glas and the UL Panto cast mate, it won’t matter against this Laois side.

1 Like

I’ll be starting to get very worried if they persist with hegarty at corner forward.

This didn’t happen to ToS too often!!
https://youtu.be/RI_J4qjJq5Q

2 Likes

It is a pity that there is no youtube footage of O’Se’s two assaults on Stephen Kelly the same day

3 Likes

sportsfile just missed it mate

1 Like

Serious bottle job that we never managed to beat them or win a Munster over those few years. Unlimited Heartbreak.

1 Like

The Gooch diving getting razor sent off … crafty bastards just found a way and the refs let them at it -

The loss to Cork in 2010, i felt was the worst. We were a much better team but Paudie Browne left the shooting boots at home!

An elbow smash to the side of the head would leave you in that condition alright.

1 Like

Soft penalty in Killarney and a soft penalty down in Cork.

Ah now, that’s harsh, the day Darragh pulled down Eoin Keatings free was as unlucky as it got, they were brilliant that day

The ref rode limerick rotten that day.

1 Like

That was a killer.

You make your own luck.

Was it against Kerry or Cork that the keeper came up and ballooned two 45’s wide with the game in the balance?