Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

He is only a young lad and it just seems he is maturing. He is pulling on every breaking ball with real vigor as opposed to shying away previously.

You tell me, brah.

Just on a positional sense, being in the middle of the park allows him to do what he wants really. We utilised him as a target man there in the half-forwards for a while. And as a 20 year old as well.

I think it’s disgusting the way the Limerick posters refuse to acknowledge Cregan’s influence over this current team. It’s his blue print. He was with the younger lads all the way up and was with the core group of them in Mary I. When we win Liam in 2020, Cregan should be brought up to accept the trophy with the captain.

2 Likes

He’s a young fella. Be grand. I’d love to be playing that many games rather than training.

We could have given him a break against Offaly.

He has to get up for lectures in the morning.

Now you’re just being ridiculous.

Limerick sound even unbeatabler this year.

Yes. Well spotted. It was a very poor play on the well worn phrase about having to get up for work. He is a fickin student. If he wasnt playing sports he would/should be in a pub.

1 Like

It’s all far too positive right now. I’m terrified.

1 Like

He was on teaching practice workplace in Dromcollogher last year AFAIK.

Why won’t @Esso_Oil give Eamonn Cregan the credit he deserves?

I dunno mate, dunno.

I though it was the lad in the wheelchair was the brains of Mary I

You are some cunt — Cregan was there for 10 years - reached 2 finals and won 1 – Jamie was in sole charge from last year.

Cregan has built this Limerick team for Kiely who reaped the rewards at u21 and now at senior.

1 Like

Your right I am but Norin Lynch built the foundations in Mary I and Cregan was there to get the credit as always. Fuck you! you Cork Cunt

1 Like

I understand he taught the team to think for themselves.

Great Limerick hurler and man alright, its a pity 94 transpired the way it did.

2 Likes

Is he on crutches?