Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

It’s a big difference apparently mate. Limerick will go ahead and then start playing their version of catenaccio

I certainly think we have the upper hand psychologically if we mange to get passed Antrim… Galway will have to go out and win while we can hit them on the counter knowing a draw is enough.

3 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

Tom Condom provides great cover

Jesus :rollseyes:

Listen chap, this is the greatest thread on this great forum, you’re going to have to up your fucking game mate if you’re going to last here. Fellow Hall of Fame posters, top top fucking posters like @ChocolateMice @dodgy_keeper @anon32894817 and @iron_mike have graced these pages, up and coming stars like @Copper_pipe and bitter outsider but sometimes welcome voyeurs like @carryharry, @Big_Dan_Campbell @Bandage and other heavyweights* have blessed us with their tuppence worth/bile and then you come on here with that amateur shit.

I’m fucking seething mate,fucking seething :angry:

*apologies about the needless dig @Bandage it was the seething what done it, I lashed out at you mate

6 Likes

Should our brave 19 fellows who make the trip up north pull off a result in the glens of Antrim we can simply park the bus in Salthill. It’s almost too perfect.

I genuinely think John Kiely should stick on Tom Condom from the start, he provides great protection

Fuck it. This could be it. My lifelong ambition to wear the shirt in a match day squad this weekend.

Me - “can you stick me in as number 26, John? I’ll happily be an unused sub.”

John Kiely - “no, you cunt.”

Me - “but you’ve only got 19 players, it won’t hurt anyone if I sit in the dugout.”

JK - “no.”

Me - “go on”

JK - “Spike, get this prick thrown out of the ground.”

6 Likes

They genuinely might need you. I wasn’t planning on traveling but I’ll keep the phone on Saturday evening, just in case.

Who do you think you are, Henry Martin?

5 Likes

Ah there’s no need for that

@Rocko must look into getting a TFK banner for behind the goals in the Gaelic Grounds. :innocent:

2 Likes

You are going to be like the John 3:16 lad in time :joy::joy::wink:.

We will give a Jose master class and hope to nick a few scores on the break… We need to employ pace if we are looking to counter tho.

With a bag of cans in the town end terrace :wink:

1 Like

@ChocolateMice

Another bet for you to charge in to :innocent:

1 Like

Only a banner? TFK Gaelic Grounds has a lovely ring to it…*

*it doesn’t really, but you get my drift.

Bro?

He can’t, he’s all out of imaginary “notes”

What the fuck is your problem?