Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

The new format will be very attritional and there will be injuries no doubt . Big hungry panel needed .

1 Like

I havent looked forward to watching Allianz league Sunday on RTE2 as much in years.

1 Like

Three minutes if we’re lucky

He’s one of the greatest men alive today on the planet and I take that as one of the greatest compliments ever paid to Limerick hurling.

1 Like

We havent even gotten that in the previous 4 games combined, some joke.

It will

Thought Finn was MOTM. Conor Whelan is the dogs bollocks but Finn completely shut him down. The two beside him really stood up also.

Have to give management a bit of kudos. At the start of the year I don’t think many people were screaming for Flanagan and Barry Murphy to be thrown into the side. Been two massive additions. Flanagan just has that bit of physicality/dirt you need. When we were all at sea he kept us in it.

Big Kyle Hayes obviously rusty but him back at 100% improves this team enormously.

3 Likes

A lot of people around the county have to eat their words about Barry Murphy; heard plenty of people using him as a stick to beat Kiely with, without really watching him play. He may not be as stylish as some but he’s effective as fuck. Very good in the air for a smallish fella; he’s got pace, work rate & serious vision to pick out a pass. To be honest, even I, as a big fan of his, thought he’d be one to lose out when Casey is back but he’s making himself invaluable. Seizing his chance.

Hope Hegarty’s injury isn’t too bad.

Really impressed with Murphy… Himself, Casey, Flanagan, Gillane all have massive potential. And most importantly, all have a nice bit of cut about them.

1 Like

Today is a great day. Our hurlers were absolutely brilliant to the last man. So much to look forward to with genuine hope. John Kiely is idolised by his panel because he shows decency and respect. It’s all happening in Limerick.

Gowl.

Half the forum thrilled with what sounds like an excellent performance,
The other half absolutely seething at seeing a minnow like Limerick topple the All Ireland champions in a meaningful game
Fucking box office is right :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on Corks 3rd strike now and how it has thrown ye into the abyss of a low to mid ranking minnow county perpetually?

Murphy was outstanding today, I was one of those who questioned having him in the side but he absolutely roasted his man in the second half. There was a fair bit of pace up front today for a finish with Murphy, Pat Simon and Mulcahy all on the pitch.

Hugging players…

Seamie Flanagan :clap: :clap:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you can’t beat a bit of West Limerick steel, any decent Limerick side has it. He is a great bit of stuff like his father before him. West Limerick lads love flaking

@anon32894817 we OK bro?

5 Likes

Was there any West players in 94/96 besides the goalie?

Ya.

2 Likes

Flanagan is the real deal.

Do you consider Adare west ?

1 Like