Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

A few gobdaws here failing to understand that it is possible for a superior team to lose a game and trotting out the old ‘they never led :nerd_face: ‘ line
Limerick were the better team, they should have won

How much have alcohol have you drank already today.

2 Likes

Man your from cork why are you backing up Limerick Cork will have a great year

Limerick weren’t the superior team . We never led and were always chasing . You always felt Tipp had a bit extra . Limerick were game , spirited and smart .

1 Like

Limerick were very comfortable in how they played and with the addition of Casey and Dempsey we will be a lot more efficient in front of the posts. It is a solid Limerick team with plenty of ability who have a chance to get out of Munster. From there who knows, they are a dangerous team if they can get to the knockouts.

1 Like

What you felt matters nothing, Limerick had the better of last nights exchanges, the scoreboard tells its own story but as a training exercise which is all it was you’d be happier with Limericks showing

1 Like

I’m a neutral Joe, I live in Limerick so have an obvious interest in their fortunes

2 Likes

I know bud

Ah jayses. You’re a nice guy. Delete that before anyone sees it.

Just saw Nashers reverse pass there properly,that was a lovely team score as was Pat Simons,we are creating alot of scoring chances get those wides down and we will give anyone a game.

1 Like

It was fucking filthy.

1 Like

It is fair to say Tipperary B done very well against the Limerick U21’s and I think the u21’s have more scope for improvement.

5 Likes

It was class better then Cannings years ago beautiful skill by Nash

1 Like

Lay off the aul Blue Nun in the morning kid .

2 Likes

Any early word of challenge games due to be played? Presume April is off limits so we will fit in 2 at most before the Tipp game which leaves the NAP crew in a bad spot now.

Brilliant

1 Like

Some of Limericks play was a joy to behold, it’s obviously something they’re working on, I cursed Morrissey for trying to pass the ball into the net but if itcame off it would have been a thing of beauty, still should have taken his point mind

Can someone put lynch’s foot flick pick up in a gif. I’d like to watch it all day long

2 Likes

Just read the rest of the thread there and it looks like a lot of posters agree with me that at best Hickey should be on the panel and at worse not on it at all. He was headless yesterday and isn’t nearly aggressive enough. He was at fault for the second goal.
Quaid was at fault for the goal clearly and was slow of his line for the second. He is not a natural goalkeeper at all.

But there are far more positives for this Limerick side than there has been for a Limerick team for years. Better still is that its Kiely in charge. A decent man who wants nothing to do with politics and has the best interests of the game at heart.

2 Likes

Leave it with me :wink:

3 Likes