Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Thatā€™s the word alright, one of the most natural hurlers Iā€™ve seen, a terribly nice fella as well

Nicer you wouldnt meet. A lovely fella.

The great news is that Malachy as a midfielder has been nipped in the bud earlyā€¦ Wing back or up in the corner terrorizing the fuck out of a back.

Its an issue alright, whoā€™s going to go in there is the question?

Itā€™s wide open for DOD or WOD.

1 Like

I still think Browne can offer something; if we want to inject a physical presence beside Lynch, then WOD is the obvious choice. Itā€™s a pity he wasnā€™t available in the league though, as itā€™s a big stepup.

DOD would have been a player Iā€™d have looked at, but Kiely doesnā€™t seem to agree.

The sad news is thatā€™s Malachy will be battling for a Jersey between 17 and 26

A fucking B team Tipp had out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Bod95

BOD, whatā€™s your thoughts on DOD and WOD?

You donā€™t see any of that Tipp team starting in may? Interesting.

Iā€™m a big fan of Browneā€¦his speed is incredible and links up very well with both half back lines generally.

My issue with him right now would be heā€™s just not making the impacts in games that he used toā€¦its unfortunateā€¦i would not write him off though, I think WOD is a fantastic club hurlerā€¦tough as nailsā€¦but is he good enough for I/C, jury ia still out on that oneā€¦

Regards DOD, fantastic hurlerā€¦but I always thought in 2015 at u21 level level for Limerick Pat Simon was better as his midfield partner so thatā€™s another debate.

Itā€™s always OR with ye loons.

Like when ye pick a Championship team

Classic example
Quaid
Finn
Hickey or McCarthy or Casey
English
Byrnes
Hannon
Morrissey or Hegarty
Lynch
Browne or Malachy or Oā€™Donoghue
Hegarty
Hayes or Breen or Dowling
Morrissey or Downes
Gillane
Flanagan or Dowling or Downes
Murphy or Nash or Downes or Casey

The beauty of that is not only that it was an outstanding pass but the following score was a beauty as well. Onwards and upwards. This Limerick team will fear no-one.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a decent effort pal

8 Likes

Itā€™s great to be blessed with so many optionsā€¦ Alternatively, when youā€™ve only got square pegs for round holes, sometimes you have to try a few before you make one of them fit.

Just keep hammering them untill they fit

1 Like

Go away out of that.

I was thrilled last nightā€¦mentally to draw having never been ahead after 75 mins in Mordor is huge for our lads.

Extra time didnt matter a fuckā€¦our league was won when we got promoted in Salthill.

Weā€™ll give Tipp a game on the 20th May.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to bookmark that one. Iā€™ll shove it right into your face when we show ye how to hurl in the championship.

It actually feels kind of wrong to mention limerick and the coveted all Ireland series in the same post.
Ye are a miserable shower of bottling bitter fucks more focused on a team like us that got our shit together than focusing on yere own misery.

1 Like

The poor chap was actually hopping up & down likes sausages in a frying pan.

3 Likes