Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

How about donā€™t worry about us?

A lot of Tipp fellas in here today trying to pour cold water over Limericks performance. A team of young lads from 1B the last eight years who went into the back yard of the peerless Tipp and drew with them. The Tipp posters like to say it was their ā€œB teamā€ but thatā€™s not true with starters like Ronan Maher, Garda Paudie Maher, Jason Forde, James Barry, Michael Breen, John McGrath and on top of that they had to bring on three more big names to try to close out the match.

The truth is Tipp are worried about us because even a bad Limerick team never feared Tipp. And this is a good Limerick team, and the Tipp posters are shitting their pants because they know we are going to walk all over them in the summer. Itā€™s fascinating to watch.

11 Likes

We are going to bate Tipp in May in the Gaelic Grounds.

With fists, hurling and the scoreboard.

Tipp are very rattled.

2 Likes

Go away to fuck. :rofl:

Starters of high quality last night were Barry, two Mahers & John McGrath.

Breen or Forde wonā€™t make Championship team.

1 Like

the truth is Tipp donā€™t give 2 fucks about lower division teams like Limerick. Best of luck to ye if ye get a freak result in Munster. Itā€™ll be that. A freak. Ye will never win anything fearing Tipp and itā€™s the likes of overgrown chimps like you that hold them back.
Now go back and balance your position at Ladbrokes before the manger sees you on the phone.

I am the manager.

2 Likes

Flynn is a very good find from the league, from a Tipp perspective, regards your other post was M Cahill not playing as well?

You are yeah. Youā€™re a little snot.

Says the man posting in the Limerick thread. Fuck off back to premierview.

The Tipp boys are all over the place God forbid we won last night,we will have to bump the suicide thread for them next month when we send them home with their tae in their mugs.

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer the optimism of the Limerick lads to the ā€œyerra yerraā€ poor mouth shite weā€™ve had to deal with from Kilkenny and now the Galway lads any day

3 Likes

Very windy today, which wouldnt be like them.

1 Like

DOD was going well until injury could be an option to partner Cian WOD I feel hasnā€™t played great recently so would be a bit behind in the pecking order

I just love the optimism. Absolutely love it.

Fells like quad has been in the goals forever

As long as you post drivel about limericks all Ireland in 2018. Iā€™ll post away as I wish,
Good night to you buddy

@Brimmer_Bradley is hurling them left and right. A shoe in for an All Star.

The facts are limerick are a coming force. Just skipped through the league thread and various posts on this thread. Was it 2016 when we beat clare and tipp bait us with 14 men out the gate with one of our worst championship performances? Things are different now. You can tell the way tipp fans keep reminding us how many there missing and itā€™s only the league. 13 of our team are under 25.

2 Likes

I was very encouraged by our performance. Barry nash put his hand up with his cameo. He was pulling up trees at the start under kiely. If his mind his right heā€™s very classy and could make 11 his own. Gillane was clearly struggling with that ankle, Flanagan was good, murphy struggled a small bit, hayes is getting their with each game, tom m and Hegarty were excellent. Hegarty should be captain. A proper Leader. Cian lynch was outstanding, half back line done well and thought finn was very good. Thatā€™s the first time must of those players came up against that caliber of senior hurler. We need to make a decision on Lynchā€™s midfield partner. I hear Robbie Henley will be back in June which would be a massive bonus and at 3. Iā€™d put richie English there and bring in mike Casey. It seems the most logical move.P Casey in for Murphy and Iā€™d say maybe Browne back in but thatā€™ll be very close to our championship team.

2 Likes

For years weā€™ve struggled with scores from play but hayes, Hegarty, Flanagan and Murphy all hit 3 from play and probably played within themselves. I wouldnā€™t be as harsh on brynes. He dropped too short but Iā€™d say he simply got caught in two minds, at least heā€™s trying to do the right thing. Iā€™m auld lad was it and he says in most games if one our half backs does burst out with it we rarely have men inside the 21. That can make it difficult for backs clearing the ball.

2 Likes

They just need to be more clinical though and take their chances. Tipp are so economical we will need to brush up on score taking and finishing when a goal could be on if we are to beat them in munster.