Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

My recollection of the first half of the Tipperary game was that Limerick worked around 3 or 4 instances where someone steamed through the middle and the pass inside was given. I think one or two passes didn’t go to hand but they took their easy point on another couple of occasions when they could have kept taking it on and tried to work a goal.

It didn’t seem that obvious to me in the Tipp game. But if I go back to the Offaly match there were at least 4 to 5 examples where the ball was gathered in the corner and no support was offered up the middle.

You’re right Bandage, there were a few runs through the middle and the ball didn’t come to them, Tom Morrissey made one or two. They’re often hard to spot on telly and can be seen easier at the match. It’s something that we need to improve further on alright though Mike

This is where Mulcahy could come in very handy.

Got 1-2 off the bench the last day vs Tipp. Those diagonal balls will suit him, must also say Dan Morrisseys distribution from the half backline has been superb into the forwards this year.

1 Like

A good ref. We had Jonathan Hayes last week, another very good up and coming ref.

That’s the funniest thing been posted on here for quite a while.

2 Likes

Killmalock hammered the limerick under 21s tonight. Real zip to killmalock.

2 Likes

Had Lk a full team out ???

I’m not so sure what a full team looks like Kyle Hayes was playing.

It was as strong a team as they could field. First time they had a full panel to pick from.

Kilmallock at 4/1 appears to be a good bet.

Good strong team seeking to atone to a poor showing in last year’s final . Na P might lose a bit of appetite .

If Na P are to be lose their crown it will be to them or Doon .

And God knows there have been a few…

1 Like

Free money

You’d bate Doon with your cap.

Dunno . I think they have a good crop now and unlike previous years they have genuine county hurlers . I make them 3rd favs .

Doon are like Spurs they’ll always let you down.

1 Like

That is a bit of myth . Over the last say 30 years they haven’t ever really been good enough . For all the good teams at all ages down the years they never had really great players of Inter county standard .

Our minors had Mike Browne last week for a football game. He was good, talked to players and no soft frees given, it made for a nice physical game but no dirty.

You’ll win nothing in April