Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Mike is a nice fella. Suits an aging corner back too. You can get away with plenty.

1 Like

I know that but from what Iā€™ve heard theres a bit of Zip back in them.

Oā€™Loughlin, Hanley and Oā€™Reilly will be big players at club level this year to add to the old gaurd. Jamie Wall also has a good reputation as a coach and will bring fresh ideas. I think at 4/1 its a solid investment. If you were looking at pure profit, back them EW to reach final presuming that they avoid NAP in county semi.

If Kilmallock are showing a bit of zip this year Iā€™d know exactly who thatā€™s coming from in the main, and it wouldnā€™t be Jamie Wall,as good and all a coach he seems to be. Anyone that knows John Brudair and has worked with him will know what Iā€™m talking about. A fair operator.

1 Like

Coke dealer?

1 Like

Jamie Wall has been training a group of lads in Mary I pitch, over the last few afternoons Iā€™ve seen them twice, Iā€™m curious about who it could be?

Mary I Freshers??

:smile: Not even Coca Cola, John would be a fairly straight laced guy!

1 Like

I thought that but assumed theyā€™d be done.

:joy: got there before me

:rollseyes: Sure mate, youā€™re just as witty and quick as @anon61956325

You wouldnā€™t need to be, anyone reading what you wrote would think the same thing, youā€™re just too thick and innocent to see it.

Draw between Monaleen and Na Piarsaigh

1 Like

Monaleen robbed thereā€¦

Ya?? No collins or Donovan.

How so? Huge result for NAP.

Massive game between Senans and Monaleen now Sunday

Na Piarsaigh were good value for it. Deserved a draw at least.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Werenā€™t they strolling to victory at half time in the abandoned game?

Iā€™d be annoyed enough in that situation.

I agree mate. Limerick have never got the best out of him. I was always waiting him to cut loose in championship and bang in a goal or 2. But it never materialised with the game we played. He used to work like a trojan but was rarely put into space. If Casey doesnā€™t start Iā€™d like to see GM start. His movement, work rate and touch is very good and he is well able to take a score. Heā€™d thrive on the diagonal low ball ye speak of and for his size is a tuff lad.

4 Likes