Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

I didnā€™t. But Iā€™m on my way to boards & PV right now to wildly speculate and fan the rumour flames.

Re the actual incident itself,Iā€™m told the DPP is happy to go with a manslaughter charge rather than actual murder.
God bless the poor taxi mans family. Theyā€™ll never got over it.

Townies pal townies

2 Likes

Fake taxi job I assume?

Noā€¦ One of the NaP lads lost a finger in the incident so itā€™s very real.

2 Likes

+1

I heard that they were getting a taxi out from town and the lads wouldnā€™t let Dowling out of the cab at the Ennis Rd supermacs, so he chewed the fingers off one of them. Then they refused to pay the soiling charge.

5 Likes

Weā€™ve this all sorted down at the station. Nothing to see here. Move along please chaps.

7 Likes

Considering what Tipp did to Waterford in the Munster final. youā€™d wonder if that late goal was a blessing

Excellent policing.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what we get the free coffees for mate

1 Like

Lattes I presume c

Did ye confiscate the coffee off them? Proper order.

We dropped them off at supermacs, the boys bought us taco fries

1 Like

Iā€™ve gotten the full story. I wish to distance myself from any previous comments made regarding this sordid incident. Iā€™m genuinely sorry for treating it so flippantly and did not realise at the time how serious it was.

Threads disappearing and thread titles being edited. The web of lies gets bigger.
Limerick scumbags.

It may already have been alluded to here, but I was told that Peter Casey will struggle to be back for the Tipp game?

Almost certain to miss the Limerick 21s game, and obviously NaPā€™s two Championship matches.

Be a massive loss to the 21s.

Yes it was. Heā€™ll struggle to start for the tipp game due to fitness.

Huge loss to both teams pal.

More so 21s, still would fancy us to beat Clare in Ennis on the 7th May.

Their 21ā€™s management arent well regarded by all accounts.

Fuck it.

Were you at the 21s game vs Kilmallock? I hear young Oā€™Connell scored 3 points from play despite not being at his best.

Darren O connell done very well yes. Heā€™s excellent feet but striking probbaly needs working on. Killmalock were very smart. Theyā€™ve a few good young lads out of the blue and still have a strong spine of older heads. Theyā€™ll take beating as per usual.

Weā€™re like Cork.