Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Hannon came on with ten to go and scored one class point if I remember correctly. We’d tipp rattled that day.

Tom Condons helmet scored the winner for Waterford that day in 2011. Even though they lost it was a real fuck you performance to the legacy of the Justin debacle.

2012 we had them but they brought 3 or 4 all stars off the bench to pull it back. Brian Geary,an absolute stalwart, was thrown on as a centre forward the same day. A fish out of water up there unfortunately.

Conor Allis was class in 2012. Ran rings around the Tipp half-back line.

Just didn’t have the nous to close it out, but it made 2013 all the sweeter.

1 Like

Mentally it was huge for the panel it showed with the proper preparation they could compete with and more importantly beat Tipperary and this year is no different.

Anyone hear anything about a couple of NAP players and a taxi driver?

Say nothing

1 Like

I hoped it wasn’t true. Clowns.

Seems to very well be true heard it from a very good source the driver was paid off

tenor

2 Likes

Say nothing pal.

Far more people read this thread than post on it @Watchyourtoes

2 Likes

Il say no more on it,a disgrace though!

1 Like

Glas is going to have a meltdown over it.

We all will man if it goes badly.

Pm

Nice fella as well.

Thought he couldve been around the panel for another year or two.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/more-shame-for-tipp-senior-hurlers/26024/9?u=raylan

:popcorn:

1 Like

Indeed!

1 Like

It’s just not on to bring coffee cups into a vehicle without putting a cover on them.

7 Likes

The pack of old woman on TFK will be putting the kettle on, meanwhile those on the know are all ‘dont say a word’ while advertising it over and over and fanning the flames :smile:

It is a disgrace. Id hate to think of the commotion on here if it was a few rubby players had been involved.

3 Likes

Yep. A real sweep sweep job. The Limerick lads would sicken your hole. A new thread started a few days ago about Tipperary, but now an attempted omertà when it’s the Limerick failures. I’m watching to see how the mods handle this.

5 Likes